• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

So we've got a confirmed bid for a Galastasary defender and unconfirmed bid for Raya... Seems like we are capable of operating without Paratici. Probably our scouts at work, but surely too early for Munn and Ange. Who else pulling the strings if Levy isn't?

So we've got a confirmed bid for a Galastasary defender and unconfirmed bid for Raya... Seems like we are capable of operating without Paratici. Probably our scouts at work, but surely too early for Munn and Ange. Who else pulling the strings if Levy isn't?

Definitely not levy, way too early for him to be getting involved

It was confirmed shortly after Paratici left that Grétar Steinsson and Andy Scoulding were stepping up and covering the role until a new DoF was brought in. Leonardo Gabbanini is the other person who will be leading our summer window work.

Munn and Ange will be involved in all this or at least the decision making. WhatsApp messages and quick calls will be happening inwould imagine. Plenty of clubs operate without DOF models so I imagine it's very doable in the interim although I don't think you would wanna do it for much longer

Gabbanini was reported to be doing the ground work, which makes sense as Chief Scout. He'll be in regular contact with Ange now even if Ange hasnt formally started work yet

This shamed and partly forgotton man deserves some credit.

Destiny Udogie.
Pape Matar Sarr.
Guglielmo Vicario.

All three look decent under big Ange, and have to be Paratici inspired signings. I think I'm most excited by Udogie. There was a moment second half where it looked like Bissouma was attacking the box, swerving past players with ease. But it was actually Udogie. His physique is unrivilled, and he has technical ability that Kyle Walker could only dream of at age 20.

This shamed and partly forgotton man deserves some credit.

Destiny Udogie.
Pape Matar Sarr.
Guglielmo Vicario.

All three look decent under big Ange, and have to be Paratici inspired signings. I think I'm most excited by Udogie. There was a moment second half where it looked like Bissouma was attacking the box, swerving past players with ease. But it was actually Udogie. His physique is unrivilled, and he has technical ability that Kyle Walker could only dream of at age 20.

Not really forgotten as he still works here haha but blokes always done well for us IMO. A fair few more than those mentioned who he has also plucked out. We have been better for his involvement

Not really forgotten as he still works here haha but blokes always done well for us IMO. A fair few more than those mentioned who he has also plucked out. We have been better for his involvement

We had a heatwave the last time someone posted in his thread :D

According to Ally Gold he was at the game saturday. Guessing he is "consulting".

He's at most games and I think the club is comfortable with him, in the consulting role (legal according to most interpretations of his ban)

I think he's been really good for us re club structure/setup and player recruitment, the negatives have been -> moving players on (something that was a complaint from his Italian days as well IIRC) and his manager choices. Since we seem to be almost at the end of the refresh/moving on stage (still a few, but a lot of contracts are ending soon) and we hopefully have a manger we can keep for a while, his consulting is welcomed.

Did poorly on the manager choices but our signings have been really good. Some potential gems coming through.

Back