• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Agree that he wasnt a scout but presumably our scouting operations reported into him.

Would seem a little odd if the scouts reported into someone other than the guy responsible for transfers. You'd have the scouts recommending or otherwise certain players, and the DoF forming his own, separate view on player's abilities
Yes, he had responsibility for the scouting and had made some appointments there to improve it.

He was ok but failed to identify the areas of the team that needed strengthening most and to strengthen those with priority. He also seemed to me too keen whether under instruction or otherwise to look for a deal rather than to identify the right player to buy.

Only have to look at our transfer activity last summer and see that the players that made the biggest impact were a loan and a free transfer. Those we spent money on have failed to make their mark so far.
He was doing brilliant work with our scouting departments (especially at the younger age levels). I hope his replacement (whoever they end up being) is as good as Paratici was at this aspect.

He was doing brilliant work with our scouting departments (especially at the younger age levels). I hope his replacement (whoever they end up being) is as good as Paratici was at this aspect.

He can just continue from his couch or even go to games unless he is banned from attending matches.
Then write the names in the mud outside Hotspur Way.

And in two years we re-appoint him as chief scout.

Our biggest loss will be his ability to pick the phone up direct and get things done quickly. That level of contacts he has is massive, well known for it. I'm not saying others don't have contact or ability to contact clubs but his to talk to decision makers and flip things was HUGE

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Our biggest loss will be his ability to pick the phone up direct and get things done quickly. That level of contacts he has is massive, well known for it. I'm not saying others don't have contact or ability to contact clubs but his to talk to decision makers and flip things was HUGE

Most DoFs will have that I'd have thought. Particularly when its Spurs calling who, despite our failings, are still one of the richest teams in Europe

Most DoFs will have that I'd have thought. Particularly when its Spurs calling who, despite our failings, are still one of the richest teams in Europe
Some more than others. But he was well known for operating at high levels and making things happen. Loads of other clubs spoke about specifically doing things because they worked well with and liked him

Some more than others. But he was well known for operating at high levels and making things happen. Loads of other clubs spoke about specifically doing things because they worked well with and liked him

That paragraph sounds like code for brown envelopes!? :D

The kerb-crawler tag has never sat right for me. So he (may have?) hired a prostitute? I imagine there's a decent percentage of the population who've done that.

Just a slur thrown by the Sun that stuck and for some reason is still used today. Plenty of people in the Premier League who've done a lot worse (actual criminal behaviour for one.)

The kerb-crawler tag has never sat right for me. So he (may have?) hired a prostitute? I imagine there's a decent percentage of the population who've done that.

Just a slur thrown by the Sun that stuck and for some reason is still used today. Plenty of people in the Premier League who've done a lot worse (actual criminal behaviour for one.)

Kerb Crawling and employing a prostitute are criminal activities.

Back