• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

I'm not one for stats especially xg but I noticed ours was 0.0 for that half. Hopefully we can build on that first half and get Maddison on at some point

Hopefully a bit ot tactic tweeking at HT from Ange and we can grab a goal. Playing towards the South Stand.COYS

I'm not one for stats especially xg but I noticed ours was 0.0 for that half. Hopefully we can build on that first half and get Maddison on at some point
Screw xG. As long as we score when we get a chance, I don't care. City have had an xG of over 10 in their visits to our ground, and still haven't scored.

Got to get Maddison on the pitch. I reckon take Johnson off, stick Kulu at RW, to have Maddison and Bentancur at CAM ahead of PEH.

Werner in particular 3/4 times could have been put through....Not saying it's easy to do as City obviously aren't giving us much time on the ball but behind their back line is where the space is and our wide forwards can only exploit it if they are fed.
Thank fudge I’m not mad then
He always seems to be ready to run

It's not because they went to warn weather training. They ARE better passers of the ball than us. They are better passers of the ball than virtually everyone in Europe. We aren't even playing with our first choice midfield. What did you expect? 😂

Well done for stating the bleeding obvious :)

Point is we can pass better than we have done in the first half. There were a couple of nice interchanges in midfield - a give and go to open space. But the front 4 are not making their passes. And for me both CBs have looked a little slow in possession too. Though they got up to speed after the first 20 tho.

Back