• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

We look rusty.

We should have gone for some warm weather training. They look fresher with better passing.

We haven't gotten a single shot off. They're really closing us down very well.
Bit of a broken record but since we lost Maddison and then moved Son left we really haven't been creating a great deal. The general shape and possesion is still there but it's been lacking the cutting edge. Richie has done well with his tapins but they are the end of the day tap ins. He's not getting any other opportunities really.

HT. I will take level at the break after the way that game started.

It looks like a case of who will make the biggest difference when they come on Maddison or De Bruyne

Reactions: jrh
I think Højbjerg has been decent, but he's getting way too much on the ball, and isn't effective with it. Hope we get to see Maddison soon.

I think Højbjerg has been decent, but he's getting way too much on the ball, and isn't effective with it. Hope we get to see Maddison soon.
Take literally anyone else off for Maddison. Hojbjerg has been probably our best player that half

Back