• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 23/24

This has shades of the League Cup final. Tons of chances for Chelsea, but cant score.

They will regret missing them, City win

Against the narrative and maybe my own earlier bias.....Poch will do well at Chelsea, were the better side for long periods today and he clearly has them playing well at times. They need a deep clean with or without him and the likes of Jackson etc are not the answer, but I was weirdly.impressed with them today

Watched Chelsea a few times this season and can't help thinking they're only an Ivan Toney away from being decent under Poch. Hope I'm wrong.
Would have been out of sight if not for Jackson and that's against the best this countries had for 5 years. He likely isn't as far off as the media and narrative says TBH.......unfortunately

Would have been out of sight if not for Jackson and that's against the best this countries had for 5 years. He likely isn't as far off as the media and narrative says TBH.......unfortunately
I agree, that narrative is way off for me and has been much of the season.

he made City look like a team that had suffered the disappointment of going out of a cup competition after extra time and penalties only a few days before whilst having the whole week to prepare for this one game and a billion pounds worth of talent to call upon…

he made City look like a team that had suffered the disappointment of going out of a cup competition after extra time and penalties only a few days before whilst having the whole week to prepare for this one game and a billion pounds worth of talent to call upon…
Yeh but you still have to do it. I'm not a fan of Chelsea as my history on here proves and I've been critical of Poch, but they were very decent today regardless. Its a shame because if they back him with time they will likely do pretty well IMO. The green shoots are there

Yeh but you still have to do it. I'm not a fan of Chelsea as my history on here proves and I've been critical of Poch, but they were very decent today regardless. It’s a shame because if they back him with time they will likely do pretty well IMO. The green shoots are there
I think they’ve massively underperformed all season to be honest. No way this squad should be languishing so low. They SHOULD be performing like this, it shouldn’t be an exception or a surprise or as a result of playing a team dead on their feet.

Edit: I had them top 4 at the start of the season, we’ve benefitted from the likes of Chelsea, Utd, Geordies underperforming

Back