• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 23/24

Bizarre seeing the match winner walking down the tunnel having been sent off.

The United fans are going to be unbearable at work, but I can live with that seeing Scousers crying

Harsh on the young lad not being able to enjoy his moment out there. Now the match is over can he come back out??

Obviously didnt see the City match, but the 3 other quarters were quite entertaining 18 games in the trio, not too shabby

Wolves. Coventry score 2 in stoppage time
Chelsea score 2 in stoopage time
and then United score 2 in ET Stoppage time

Surely Chelsea won't get another championship team ?
I think they've set records with home draws and championship teams.
Basically had byes all the way to two finals if they get Coventry.

So this is the last year that the FA Cup has replays, from the first round onwards?
Horrendous decision. OK say no replays from the 5th round if you like, but why the first round? That has no impact on the Premier League.
Disgraceful.

Hopefully Chelsea can be this resilient and effective against the Goons on Tuesday

Fook me! Chelsea are playing some brilliant football. They're just shot of any sort of confidence in the final third.

Reactions: jrh
Back