• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

Romero, Valencia, Schneiderlin, Mata, Depay, Darmian and Herrera on the bench for United. Costly bench for United, most of them expensive LVG guys aswell.

And a last minute winner by Martial. Expected, but a good little ole nail biter. Lukaku stuttered big time when he had the chance

Unlucky Toffees, it looked as though they were in the ascendency with the game heading for extra time. Fingers will be pointed at Lukaku, probably -- fractions of a second slow reacting to a few of his chances, as well as having the pen saved. Hard to say how this will affect the ... ahem ... rest of their season. Believe they still have something to prove, or already picking out beachwear? Guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Lukaku has been stuttering for months now. Probably thinks he has done enough to earn a move to a big club.
Possibly one of a few Belgians we wouldn't like to have ! But under Poche's hands, who knows what could be coaxed ? Martinez and Everton, wonder if it's the end of this love affair.

^^Ah, I remember that SF day well. My gf had bought me one of those rally-driving experience things for either my birthday or Christmas the year before, and somehow it got booked for that weekend. I had to drive us up to Silverstone for the gig on the Saturday, and then I had to use some of the skillz I'd learned the following day bombing down country lanes looking for a pub to watch the game in. Curse you, Daniel Amokachi. 1098 weeks ago today.

Back