• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I think the 2nd yellow was deserved, Ref clearly tells Utd captain that his players can't just target Hazard for fouls. Herrera is a pr1ck.

Can't agree. Ref clearly tells Smalling (as captain) when Jones commits the foul on Hazard that the next one that anyone commits will be a yellow. 5 seconds later Herrera commits a cynical trip. Pure stupidity from Herrera and Utd - amazing that Valencia was also cautioned for dissent.

Herrera's second is barely a free kick in my book, what rule allows the ref to give the team a penalty like that? I dislike Herrera as much as the next guy, but that's just not a red. First yellow was harsh too, in my opinion.

Utd fans on twitter saying the refs are always against them and they've been screwed over hahahahahahaha

He sent them out to kick Hazard, it's as clear as day, he doesn't book Jones because he tells Smalling to cut it out, 5 seconds later Herrara kicks him again, you don't see that kind of refereeing enough for my liking.

Back