• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I'd prefer to meet Arsenal in the semi if at all possible. I don't think my heart could take the strain of meeting them in the final.
(assuming we beat Millwall of course)
Let's not start worrying about the semi before we're actually in it!

When was the last time the Semi Final lineup was this strong? I can't think of any in my lifetime off the top of my head.

I would prefer Arsenal in tomorrow's draw...nice double header with the league game the following week but pretty sure the other two teams will want to draw them as well!

As already mentioned an FA Cup Final against them would just be too much! Imagine it going the wrong way and having the entire summer to relflect upon it! Margins far too small to even comprehend that!

When was the last time the Semi Final lineup was this strong? I can't think of any in my lifetime off the top of my head.

I would prefer Arsenal in tomorrow's draw...nice double header with the league game the following week but pretty sure the other two teams will want to draw them as well!

As already mentioned an FA Cup Final against them would just be too much! Imagine it going the wrong way and having the entire summer to relflect upon it! Margins far too small to even comprehend that!
2009? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd & Everton. Those 4 finished the league in the top 5 that season.

who'd you rather win tonight ? Manyouare, or chavkunts ?? I'm not bothered, this is a tasty looking semi and final lineup - we have a real chance, if we can only figure out how to win at Wemberlee...

Chelsea 4/5 to win tonight, United with no Ibra, Rooney, Martial or Rashford

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee monies

Chelsea 4/5 to win tonight, United with no Ibra, Rooney, Martial or Rashford

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee monies
There are stories out that state it's only mind games from Moanhinho, and that Rashford got on the coach at another station and is in the squad. Honenstly though, what would be the purpose of "lying" about who's in the sqaud? I can't see any benefit.

Chelsea's to lose now.

Shame Chelsea are so far clear at the top,we could have had all 4 semi-finalists in with a shout of doing the 'double', as it is, its beginning to look like Chelsea will be favourites to do it

Looking back at all our 13 semi finals since and including 1991 the team we been drawn against most in the SF is Arsenal who we have met on 5 occasions. In fact the pair of us have been in 6 SF draws so only once (1999 FA Cup) have we managed to avoid them.

Chelsea have been in the same SF draw as us on 6 occasions but we've only been drawn against them twice.

Of the other teams left in tonights draw we have avoided Man Utd on all 4 occasions that we've both made the final four. We have never been in a semi-final draw with Emirates Marketing Project.

For the record we have avoided Liverpool on all 3 occasions we've both made the draw.

A real insight to the mind of an ex-footballer "the sending off has spoilt the game" but it's ok to systematically foul one player if you are the tactical genius known as the "special (needs) one". It's pathetic how none of these pundits will ever call out the egotist. Imagine if a foreign team did this to one of the Sky4

That was never a red though, ridiculous refereeing. Can't see United going through now.

Can't agree. Ref clearly tells Smalling (as captain) when Jones commits the foul on Hazard that the next one that anyone commits will be a yellow. 5 seconds later Herrera commits a cynical trip. Pure stupidity from Herrera and Utd - amazing that Valencia was also cautioned for dissent.

Back