• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I recall the exact same thing happened in the Norwegian cup a couple of years ago. Eight teams from the top division drew eight teams from the lower leagues. So either the odds aren't that tall, or they just cheat. I certainly don't trust any draws being done the right way. There are too many strange things happening.

Agree. Said it yesterday. Hot ball, Cold ball. Easily done

We have to be on Sunday, or possibly Monday night, I doubt the latter though

There's Friday night, early and late Saturday, three possible times on Sunday and even Monday night. Could have just one Saturday 3pm if they wanted.

We can but hope the artificial pitch twangs a few hammies for the goons...

Happy for Sutton United.They wanted a big gun. Would love to see them grab a replay, not for the extra game for Arsenal, but for the revenue Sutton would benefit from, from a trip to the Emirates.
Doubt they will switch the tie, those days have gone now

There's Friday night, early and late Saturday, three possible times on Sunday and even Monday night. Could have just one Saturday 3pm if they wanted.

We play Gent on the Thursday, no way we're Friday, and I will be amazed if the club agree to a Saturday, even at 5.30pm.

Fulham will be very tough - they are a pretty good outfit.

In an ideal world we can dispatch gent in the first leg and rest a few for this.

Another boring draw though, can't see any of the big sides going out

Arsenals luck in draws is unbelievable

We play Gent on the Thursday, no way we're Friday, and I will be amazed if the club agree to a Saturday, even at 5.30pm.

I was just saying that there are so many tv slots that we are almost guaranteed to be on. I think they'll give Middlesboro-Oxford and Millwall-Whoever a miss.

Wouldn't surprise me if either us or United were given a Saturday kickoff anyway despite playing in the EL.

Oooh, some tough squad decisions to be made.

We'll field the A Team away to Liverpool on Feb. 11, then squeeze Gent away on Feb. 16, Fulham away, then Gent at home on Feb. 23, before we run out the A Team at home to Stoke on the 26th.

Fulham will be very tough - they are a pretty good outfit.

In an ideal world we can dispatch gent in the first leg and rest a few for this.

Another boring draw though, can't see any of the big sides going out

Arsenals luck in draws is unbelievable

Really, Gent won't be a push over. We'll have to play a similar team in those games. 5 games in 2 weeks. I'd want the strongest 11 out against Liverpool and Stoke (first and last games of that run) and then each of our first choice players given 1 of the other 3 games off

I was just saying that there are so many tv slots that we are almost guaranteed to be on. I think they'll give Middlesboro-Oxford and Millwall-Whoever a miss.

Wouldn't surprise me if either us or United were given a Saturday kickoff anyway despite playing in the EL.

I hope not as we don't arrive back from Belgium until 6ish on Saturday!

I'm delighted with that draw! Fulham is easily my favourite away day and I've missed it! Although it will probably be bloody freezing by the Thames.

I think it's a great draw all round...from a selfish point of view would have been nice to see at least two of the other 4 draw each other but they all have potential tricky away ties even if all should ease through!

Oooh, some tough squad decisions to be made.

We'll field the A Team away to Liverpool on Feb. 11, then squeeze Gent away on Feb. 16, Fulham away, then Gent at home on Feb. 23, before we run out the A Team at home to Stoke on the 26th.

Liverpool - 343 - lloris; dier, toby, wimmer; walker, wanyama, dembele, rose; eriksen, dele, kane

Gent - 4231 - lloris; trippier, toby, wimmer, davies; dier, winks; sissoko, eriksen, son; janssen

Fulham - 343 - vorm; ccv, toby, wimmer; walker, wanyama, dembele, rose; son, dele, kane

Gent - 4231 - lloris; trippier, toby, wimmer, davies; dier, winks; sissoko, eriksen, son; janssen

Stoke - 343 - lloris; dier, toby, wimmer; walker, wanyama, dembele, rose; eriksen, dele, kane

Or something...

Fulham away in the FA Cup Round 5 is a decent draw for us. But the last time we played Fulham in FA Cup Round 4 in 2011, we lost 0-4 with Dembele winning a penalty and then scoring a brilliant individual goal for them. Glad he is now playing for us but really wish he can score like that for us.

Liverpool - 343 - lloris; dier, toby, wimmer; walker, wanyama, dembele, rose; eriksen, dele, kane

Fulham - 343 - vorm; ccv, toby, wimmer; walker, wanyama, dembele, rose; son, dele, kane

Stoke - 343 - lloris; dier, toby, wimmer; walker, wanyama, dembele, rose; eriksen, dele, kane

Or something...
Not a bad guess, although I don't think Son will start 3 in a row. GKN will probably get game time at some point too. We could really do with Lamela back in this pile up! Hopefully Vert will be back for maybe the Stoke game.

Back