• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

Please elaborate.

They were catching the train and were lower down while I was walking to the other platform over the bridge, I looked down and I pretended to cough but spat on them instead. It is what I feel about Arsenal fans, I am Tottenham with a little bit of affection for Brighton and a whole lot of hatred for Arsenal. It was disgusting, immature and probably even illegal in this day and age but I do not care I had a bundle to drink today, good day with mates. Just a shame the scum went through.

#FACup 5th round draw:
Crystal Palace v Liverpool/Bolton
Arsenal v Middlesbrough
Aston Villa v Leicester
West Brom v West Ham
Bradford v Sunderland/Fulham
Blackburn v Rochdale/Stoke
Derby v Reading
Preston/Sheff Utd v Cambridge/Man Utd

#FACup 5th round draw:
Crystal Palace v Liverpool/Bolton
Ar5ena1 v Middlesbrough
Aston Villa v Leicester
West Brom v West Ham
Bradford v Sunderland/Fulham
Blackburn v Rochdale/Stoke
Derby v Reading
Preston/Sheff Utd v Cambridge/Man Utd
Not seeing Spurs in that list is annoying the tinkle out of me.

They were catching the train and were lower down while I was walking to the other platform over the bridge, I looked down and I pretended to cough but spat on them instead. It is what I feel about Ar5ena1 fans, I am Tottenham with a little bit of affection for Brighton and a whole lot of hatred for Ar5ena1. It was disgusting, immature and probably even illegal in this day and age but I do not care I had a bundle to drink today, good day with mates. Just a shame the scum went through.

real classy

We have been very fortunate with the luck of the draw in both the League Cup and FA Cup this season. Annoyingly we have failed to make that count in the FA Cup. Just imagine, if we had played decently, we would have beaten Leicester and could overcome Villa in Round 5 and would be dreaming of the Quarter final in the FA Cup now.

By the way, well done to Arsenal for winning their 2nd consecutive FA Cup. People were making fun of them for not winning any trophy for 9 years. But they have went about their business quietly and now have won 2 Cups in a row. Once again, well done to Arsenal. Hope it will annoy all the Spurs fans so much that it will put pressure on Levy to do something.

Last edited:
By the way, well done to Ar5ena1 for winning their 2nd consecutive FA Cup. People were making fun of them for not winning any trophy for 9 years. But they have went about their business quietly and now have won 2 Cups in a row. Once again, well done to Ar5ena1. Hope it will annoy all the Spurs fans so much that it will put pressure on Levy to do something.

Still 16 teams left in it, they havent won it yet

Go on Middlesbrough. I'll be supporting them in this FA Cup run. Best defence in the Championship too so hoping they get promoted too. Karanka is a real good manager.

The BBC have been told to "hang their heads in shame" by Bradford after snubbing the FA Cup giantkillers in their fifth round live coverage.

City joint-chairman Mark Lawn has slammed the decision - a week after the club's sensational fourth round win over Chelsea was voted the biggest shock ever on Match of the Day.

The decision means the League One club will miss out on £247,500 in TV money.

Lawn said: "Whoever made the decisions at the BBC and BT Sport should hang their heads in shame.

"They all promote the FA Cup's magic and romance, but where's the magic gone now?

"The TV money will go to the Premier League clubs. They really need the money don't they?

"Last Saturday, our win got voted on Match of the Day as the biggest shock ever, so surely we deserve to be shown on television in the next round

"It feels as if they've taken all the magic away from us. Where's the romance and magic going to be when they just want to show all the big clubs?

"We're thinking of getting T-shirts printed with '£no magic'. For all the neutrals, the magic is in seeing if Bradford can do it again."

Bradford captured the hearts of the nation last weekend when they fought back from 2-0 to beat Chelsea 4-2 in an epic at Stamford Bridge.

But neither the BBC nor BT Sport will be showing live coverage of their fifth-round tie against either Sunderland or Fulham at Valley Parade.

Lawn added: "Is there something I'm missing? I don't understand how we can't be one of the five televised games after our efforts last Saturday.

"How can they justify it? It's a disgrace."

Indeed, Bradford's game is one of only three fifth-round ties that will NOT be shown live on UK TV. Blackburn against Stoke and Derby versus Reading are the others missing out.

If Manchester United beat League Two Cambridge United in next Tuesday's replay, their game against Preston or Sheffield United will be the Red Devils' FORTY-FIFTH successive FA Cup tie to be shown on live television.

The Beeb are also showing the all-Premier League tie between Aston Villa and Leicester, and BT Sport have chosen West Brom vs West Ham, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool or Bolton and Arsenal vs Middlesbrough.

A BBC spokesperson said: "TV match selections have to be decided before the outcome of replays and for that reason, we have selected what we believe to be the best fixtures, given all the potential scenarios.

"Providing Bradford City's game is played on Saturday afternoon, we will present Football Focus from Valley Parade to showcase the club's preparations and provide extended highlights on Match of the Day."

Liverpool tonight play Bolton to celebrate 700 appearances for Steven Gerrard.

#Stevie700

Turns out Dorian Dervite is half decent, very good tackle on Sterling.

And Eidur Gudjohnsen is still alive!!

Bolton have thrown this away, they had it in the bag 5 minutes ago, completely fallen apart.

To be fair they were out on their feet from about the 75th minute. Liverpool got their bit of help with the sending off, that was massive. Gudjohnsen missed a great chance to make it 2-0. A couple of seasons ago he would have buried that chance I am sure of it

The BBC have been told to "hang their heads in shame" by Bradford after snubbing the FA Cup giantkillers in their fifth round live coverage.

City joint-chairman Mark Lawn has slammed the decision - a week after the club's sensational fourth round win over Chel53a was voted the biggest shock ever on Match of the Day.

The decision means the League One club will miss out on £247,500 in TV money.

Lawn said: "Whoever made the decisions at the BBC and BT Sport should hang their heads in shame.

"They all promote the FA Cup's magic and romance, but where's the magic gone now?

"The TV money will go to the Premier League clubs. They really need the money don't they?

"Last Saturday, our win got voted on Match of the Day as the biggest shock ever, so surely we deserve to be shown on television in the next round

"It feels as if they've taken all the magic away from us. Where's the romance and magic going to be when they just want to show all the big clubs?

"We're thinking of getting T-shirts printed with '£no magic'. For all the neutrals, the magic is in seeing if Bradford can do it again."

Bradford captured the hearts of the nation last weekend when they fought back from 2-0 to beat Chel53a 4-2 in an epic at Stamford Bridge.

But neither the BBC nor BT Sport will be showing live coverage of their fifth-round tie against either Sunderland or Fulham at Valley Parade.

Lawn added: "Is there something I'm missing? I don't understand how we can't be one of the five televised games after our efforts last Saturday.

"How can they justify it? It's a disgrace."

Indeed, Bradford's game is one of only three fifth-round ties that will NOT be shown live on UK TV. Blackburn against Stoke and Derby versus Reading are the others missing out.

If Manchester United beat League Two Cambridge United in next Tuesday's replay, their game against Preston or Sheffield United will be the Red Devils' FORTY-FIFTH successive FA Cup tie to be shown on live television.

The Beeb are also showing the all-Premier League tie between Aston Villa and Leicester, and BT Sport have chosen West Brom vs West Ham, Crystal Palace vs Liverpool or Bolton and Ar5ena1 vs Middlesbrough.

A BBC spokesperson said: "TV match selections have to be decided before the outcome of replays and for that reason, we have selected what we believe to be the best fixtures, given all the potential scenarios.

"Providing Bradford City's game is played on Saturday afternoon, we will present Football Focus from Valley Parade to showcase the club's preparations and provide extended highlights on Match of the Day."

45 on the bounce that is some stat right there. I was convinced there had been one not shown in last few years, but obviously not

Bradford are being pretty childish imo, it's bloody obvious to anyone why they choose they games they do.

Still very annoyed that we went out of the FA Cup at home to a shyte team and in such an unacceptable way. Even my 8yo and 11yo nephews are upset that we are not playing in the FA Cup today. The only way Pochettino and the players can make up for that humiliating FA Cup exit is by winning either the League Cup or the Europa League.

Last edited:
When you look at who is left in it, we definately fudged up a huge chance to get to Wembley again but in the big one

Back