• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

Have thought this also. Has he saved one? I'm pretty certain one has been missed against him but it hit the woodwork maybe?

Google says he saved one from Fabregas against Spain in October and from Sidwell last season.

[video=youtube;ZtmCTgfgQLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtmCTgfgQLs[/video]

Southampton have had injuries to Tadic, Wanyama, Schneiderlin and Alderwield. Lack of rotation from the messiah Koeman who really does have a brilliant first 11 and less so good squad is showing now. Our rotation in cups is working.

ipswich keepers beard, magnificent

also, where is the highlight show tonight, you think with all the fanfare the bbc made about having the fa cup back they might show some of it

I've gotta admit this is a cracking game of football and I'm waxing lyrical about Cambridge too! A 0-0 is a fantastic result but you know it's just a prelude to a 7-0 at OT or something. They can win this, they'll be in the history books.

Back