• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 22/23

That made me both happy and sad. Would have liked Arsenal to go a bit further and have the heart break in the semi finals. But any arsenal loss is a good loss!
If you could guarantee a semi final loss then that’s perfect, but too risky to hope for IMO. Better to get them dumped out and knock the confidence they’re riding the wave of.

If you could guarantee a semi final loss then that’s perfect, but too risky to hope for IMO. Better to get them dumped out and knock the confidence they’re riding the wave of.
Tbh I never thought they would win this competition. Not with Utd , Juventus and Roma stil in it. Plus , I don't think Arteta really cared. Look at his reactions throughout the game plus a distinct lack of pointy , shouty man running along the touchline and onto the pitch.
If they do win the PL , the difference would probably been going out of every cup competition at the first ko round. If they had had long runs in all of them , like Utd or City , injuries and fatigue would have probably killed them.
Let's hope throwing the cup competitions comes back to bite them on their backsides.

Back