• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

The owner of Steua Bucuresti, Gigi Becali, is mad as a dog, but after losing 3-0 at home to Rosenborg in yesterdays EL qualification match, he went into complete rage mode!

Steaua owner Becali said the club will release striker Tade with immediate effect!

Becali also announced Steaua will release Aymen Tahar and will cut the salaries by 50%!!!

Becali: 'Leave me alone with talks about qualification. I don't care'
Becali: 'I don't have money! I am not ruining my family for Steaua'
Tade, the player Becali said will fire, was just bought for 500k from CFR. He is last season's top goalscorer!!!

Becali: "'I'd sell the club, but nobody wants to buy it. Who is the idiot to give 1m euros / month for Steaua? Nobody!'

I have to fire some players because I don't have money!

It's not that easy to give 1m euros / month from your pocket. Is it raining with euros?"

The owner of Steua Bucuresti, Gigi Becali, is mad as a dog, but after losing 3-0 at home to Rosenborg in yesterdays EL qualification match, he went into complete rage mode!
I'll bet Vlad is sitting in his luxury apartment in Naples and thinking "phew! that was a lucky escape!"

right can anyone put me out my misery, i'll be in London on 29/10, is that a EL match night? I really hope so because i think we play villa that weekend at the lane and if so and its a home EL game I can make both :).
could we draw celtic in the group? I could then maybe even get to the "away" leg.

right can anyone put me out my misery, i'll be in London on 29/10, is that a EL match night? I really hope so because i think we play villa that weekend at the lane and if so and its a home EL game I can make both :).
could we draw celtic in the group? I could then maybe even get to the "away" leg.
There are no EL matches that week. Aston Villa is Monday 2nd Nov. Next EL match is following Thursday (5th).
Yes, potentially we could draw Celtic.

oh I should be able to make the villa game at least. knew it was to much to ask for the EL game as well.

cheers for that

Playoff round aggregate scores:

Kairat Almaty 2-2 Bordeaux (Bordeaux through on away goals)

Jablonec 0-1 Ajax

Qarabaq 4-0 Young Boys

Rubin Kazan 2-1 Rabotnicki

Helsinki 1-5 Krasnodar

Videoton 0-4 Lech Poznan

who the chuff are Qarabaq?

Some potential trios are of great away days Bruges,Monaco and Vienna for the tourists

Steau Bucharest,Standard Leige and St Etienne if like 'old school' Euro names (like me)

who the chuff are Qarabaq?

Some potential trios are of great away days Bruges,Monaco and Vienna for the tourists

Steau Bucharest,Standard Leige and St Etienne if like 'old school' Euro names (like me)

Qarabaq are from Azerbaijan, or more specifically the Nagorno-Karabakh region in the southwestern part of Azerbaijan.

Standard Liege now need 3 goals to knock out Norwegian side Molde. Rosenborg are leading Steaua 3-1 on aggregate, so one less long ass trip in the draw. Midtjylland leading Southampton as well.

St. Etienne 2-1 Milsami Orhei

Thun 4-6 Sparta Praha

AZ Alkmaar 4-3 Astra Giurgiu

Fenerbache 4-0 Atroitos

Hajduk Split 0-2 Liberec

Brøndby 1-6 PAOK

Panathinaikos 2-2 Qabala (Qabala through on away goals)

Rosenborg 3-1 Steaua Bucuresti

Vojvodina 0-5 Viktoria Plzen

Standard Liege 3-3 Molde (Molde through on away goals)

Borussia Dortmund 11-5 Odd Grenland

Athletic Bilbao 2-2 Zilina (Bilbao through on away goals)

Midtjylland 2-1 Southampton

second season syndrome coming up for koeman. southampton have looked awful in every single game.

Southampton going out means the Market Pool money for English clubs will only be split between two teams instead of three.
The Market Pool has doubled with the new UEFA tv deal as well.
This means around £13m will be split between us and Liverpool.

Back