• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

No chance. My only surprise is that it is only 1-0. Cant see anything but Liverpool progressing

Destined to do it for the 96

Sturridge 2-0

So obvious it would be him to get the goal too. Will he storm off down the tunnel tonight at FT???

Villareal down to 10 men. Game over.

Sevilla v Liverpool.

Will be a good game, but I just know their name is on it.

Well tomorrow morning at work is going to be all-out tossfest

3-0

seriously how did this Villareal team reach the semis?

Good for England's coefficient though I suppose.

Must have opened up a gap to Italy and closed it slightly to Germany

This is good, in one sense, in that it will guarantee Europe for Liverpool (and CL, to boot, which they will take more seriously) and spread them thin. On the other hand, it looks like Klopp is working his magic and they could be a very dangerous team next year. Looks like City, the Scum, Pool, Chelsea, and we will be fighting it out for top-4.

Also helps with the coefficient. We'll lose the 3.897 pt difference we had with Italy from the 2011/12 season, but we gained 2.750 on them this season. So we're starting next season ahead by 4.698 pts (assuming Pool lose in the final), which is a significant gap to cover in one year. Of course, we do have Leicester as one of the PL representatives, so I'm a bit worried, but hopefully the EL participants will take it a bit more seriously this time and not get knocked out in the qualifying rounds.

Last edited:
This is good, in one sense, in that it will guarantee Europe for Liverpool (and CL, to boot, which they will take more seriously) and spread them thin. On the other hand, it looks like Klopp is working his magic and they could be a very dangerous team next year. Looks like City, the Scum, Pool, Chelsea, and we will be fighting it out for top-4.

Also helps with the coefficient. We'll lose the 3.897 pt difference we had with Italy from the 2011/12 season, but we gained 2.750 on them this season. So we're starting next season ahead by 4.698 pts (assuming Pool lose in the final), which is a significant gap to cover in one year. Of course, we do have Leicester as one of the PL representatives, so I'm a bit worried, but hopefully the EL participants will take it a bit more seriously this time and not get knocked out in the qualifying rounds.

To be fair I think they've taken the Europa pretty seriously :p

I'm not overly bothered whether they win it or not. If they do win it, as you say, it's great for the coefficient although I'd imagine the coefficient might be looking a fair bit better now with Liverpool in the final?

But if they lose it it's one less team in the league with incoming Champions League revenue and a bit more competition.

Back