• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro U21 Championship - England Champion's

Good strike from Palmer, but straight at the keeper.

Wouldn't be surprised to see an early change in cm, with gomes on a yellow

Is Gil too old for Spain, or not considered?

I had the same question re Gavi, Pedri and Fati, all are under 21 so it seems odd none of them being here.

On the game, started well then went scrappy start stop. Cole Palmer is silky smooth, Gibbs white and Smith Rowe fairly anonymous / stuff not working for them attacking wise. Gomes is an interesting one, apparently doing well for Lille but to be a CM and 5 foot 6 inches tall you have a real Kane level engine, as he's booked I'd rather see Skipp there but I'm obviously biased.

Lucky goal to be fair, it'd be interesting to know what kicked off, not great to get a coach sent off and a player booked for either side for much ado about nothing.

I think the 2 coaches got sent off for not controlling their benches

Probably better to send off the assistants rather than the manager.

I had the same question re Gavi, Pedri and Fati, all are under 21 so it seems odd none of them being here.

I just checked and I suppose we could have also included Foden, Saka, Bellingham, Guehi, and Gallagher etc. Seems pretty rare to go back to the u21s after a senior call up nowadays doesn't it.

I just checked and I suppose we could have also included Foden, Saka, Bellingham, Guehi, and Gallagher etc. Seems pretty rare to go back to the u21s after a senior call up nowadays doesn't it.

Yep, I wonder if the player themselves make the decision. For someone like Bellingham, do you want to interrupt the summer of rest before starting at Real Madrid. I bet if we win it they will regret not being a part of it but makes sense to prioritize club career I suppose...

Great to see plenty of talent coming through for England though!

Back