• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro U21 Championship - England Champion's

Portugal playing some good football.
They have hit the bar (think it was covered)

Skipp coming on

Gibbs White was probably England's best player. Shame he has a contract at Forest until 2027. Transfermarket says £40m which is v toppy.
The centre backs (Bellis, Colwill) are good too although they are at City and Cheatski so they probably won't move to Spurs.
Angel Gomes is keeping Skipp out of the team. He's a busy DM. A short fella like Nile John. Plays for Lille, contracted til 2025, may well want to get back to the Prem at some point.

England looked good today in the first half. Playing out from the back constantly, even when pressed heavily. Second half was really poor though, like watching Spurs under Jose trying to defend a lead by sitting back and absorbing everything with the odd breakaway. Strange really because we showed in the first half that it wasnt really necessary.
Still, Through to the semi's.

Ps. Max Aaron's got a second yellow in the competition and misses the Semi (I think).

England looked good today in the first half. Playing out from the back constantly, even when pressed heavily. Second half was really poor though, like watching Spurs under Jose trying to defend a lead by sitting back and absorbing everything with the odd breakaway. Strange really because we showed in the first half that it wasnt really necessary.
Still, Through to the semi's.

Ps. Max Aaron's got a second yellow in the competition and misses the Semi (I think).

My link was terrible I gave up. I think there are some very good players in this group and would expect them to make final, but I dont think Carsley is adventurous enough to get the best out of them, England sides always seem to be too cautious.

My link was terrible I gave up. I think there are some very good players in this group and would expect them to make final, but I dont think Carsley is adventurous enough to get the best out of them, England sides always seem to be too cautious.

UEFA.tv app is free and has all the games live on there. I actually watched it on a Portuguese channel today. Its strange that no UK channels are showing the games. I wonder if they will if they get to the final

UEFA.tv app is free and has all the games live on there. I actually watched it on a Portuguese channel today. Its strange that no UK channels are showing the games. I wonder if they will if they get to the final

I was watching on UEFA but it kept dropping, I doubt it there is probably a clash with a women's international quidditch match.

Looks like France are going out!

Ukraine now 3-1 up. Would face Spain again (was 2-2 in the groups)

Carsley really is a tactical genius, goes in to a semi final with no striker, but that fits his masterplan of keeping the ball and going nowhere.

Isreal were lucky to get nil, total lack of ambition by them. England have a very good group of players and they look bang average in this set up, but it's a results game.

It does feel like we have put a bunch of ringers together in a 5 aside game lol. Man for man our squad seems a lot better than all the other sides, yet it seems weird to say but they don't seem to have really clicked going forward. Maybe that's just the nature of the u21s with the squad constantly changing. Like you say though, It's all about results and they have won every game without conceding so fair play to them. Would be great if they can go all the way and beat Spain in the final.

Looks like Chanel 4 might have just picked up the finals

Good on them. It's a bit more of a solid platform for more coverage / interest than just the obscure Uefa website, a shame the whole tournament wasn't broadcast on a terrestrial channel.

Looking forward to the final, still getting used to no league football so this will plug the gap before the upcoming Women's world cup. Would be great to see Skipp win something like this, a shame we don't have more in the squad.

Back