• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erm... Positives.

Positives?

I'm still alive and a poor game of football from our part finished within 90 minutes.

We are only 5 points from top 4, and 8 from the leaders.

We don't need to change the manager right now.

Who are we likely to get that may be better at this stage.

We are only 5 points from top 4, and 8 from the leaders.

We don't need to change the manager right now.

Who are we likely to get that may be better at this stage.

That's up to Baldini.

Unless Levy is going to take over (like he seems to do whoever is managing), he'll just sack AVB and get Hoddle in thinking that is what the fans want. When really, he should just give AVB until the end of the season and if he has made up his mind that AVB should go, actually sit down with Baldini and have him come up with a list of managers and reasons why they would be suitable to take over Tottenham and bring success.

1) Hopefully Levy will act and get rid of our clown manager
2) Naughton's performance was so bad that surely this was the last time we have to see him in a Spurs shirt
3) We have a decent squad, still in all three cups and, despite us heading in the wrong direction in the league, a top manager could still turn it around

This times 1,000,000

Everyone will shut the **** up about this piece of fiction now http://www.amazon.co.uk/André-Villa...=1386672112&sr=1-1&keywords=andre+villas+boas

411Pi-%2BdsDL._.jpg

You're an even bigger macaron than I thought if you think Levy will sack AVB.

Levy will sack AVB one day, that's inevitable. Just like he sacked every single manager he's ever had.
And today's game is one game closer to AVB being shown the door just like Viper said.
If you dont understand the expression that doesnt mean he's gonna be sacked anytime soon, just that its one game closer whether its in 5 years or next week.

He already been sacked before he walked at Chelsea.
Why would he walk? He'd lose out on another huge payoff?

Because he'll realise that he had failed what he wanted to achieve. Every man and his dog named spot has been sacked at Chelsea. Even the great Jose Mourinho, yes, you know, one of the greatest managers of all time in Jose Mourinho was SACKED at Chelsea. Despite winning them their first title in donkeys years as well as numerous other trophies.

Like I said, quote it. I'm sure you'll be disappointed.

Asked whether he is concerned as to whether he would be able to fulfil the remaining 18 months of this contract, Villas-Boas said: "It's not my call. I can't control that. I have to get down to work. That's the only thing I can focus on. The call on that decision is not mine. I won't resign and I'm not a quitter. The only thing I can do is work hard with the players and try and get the results back on track.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/15/tottenham-andre-villas-boas-liverpool

The positives are we have a very squad of players (if not a team)

We are really not out of the race yet (with some of the big sides playing each other in next couple of weeks), and still in a good place with Cups.

****, odd season, I said it earlier, I feel like that Ramos season when we won the cup but never quite got it together in the PL. Can honestly see us winning Europa or League Cup and finishing 8th.

The positives are we have a very squad of players (if not a team)

We are really not out of the race yet (with some of the big sides playing each other in next couple of weeks), and still in a good place with Cups.

****, odd season, I said it earlier, I feel like that Ramos season when we won the cup but never quite got it together in the PL. Can honestly see us winning Europa or League Cup and finishing 8th.

Similar to Liverpool two seasons ago under Kenny then..8-[

Asked whether he is concerned as to whether he would be able to fulfil the remaining 18 months of this contract, Villas-Boas said: "It's not my call. I can't control that. I have to get down to work. That's the only thing I can focus on. The call on that decision is not mine. I won't resign and I'm not a quitter. The only thing I can do is work hard with the players and try and get the results back on track.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/15/tottenham-andre-villas-boas-liverpool

shush Mumorn knows, he's ITK remember

Back