• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erm... Positives.

disc0

John Gorman
We're still only 7 points behind Arsenal. Pretty much the only thing I can come up with right now.

Wow... even YOU?!!

... weak moment...

I need Steff to come in here and give me a hug... Steff? Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeff? :(

Positives...

We still have an excellent squad that's a great foundation to create something beautiful. We have some top class players and some young players just about ready to break through as top class players.

Be it with AVB or someone else I don't think we're far off getting something real special together. And I will keep believing that we will do it.

I still think AVB can turn this around, performances like today and the City game have been outliers and rare under him. He needs to work well and he needs to work fast though. The Southampton game cannot come around quickly enough for my liking, we need to see another response like after the City game and then make damn sure we won't need another response like that again this season.

AVB will be sacked. If todays humiliation was the price we have to pay for our freedom, then so be it.

We needed a big slap in the face as a club, we have been bundling along for some time scraping results when not getting found out. Its important to realise these moments and this is one. AVB should go now. This project is done. This is not a kneejerk, I am not a WUM, I get no pleasure in this as this is the club I love and I know that a new manager doesnt mean glory but today showed every fault that we have and we had no answer to that. AVB is done.

1) Hopefully Levy will act and get rid of our clown manager
2) Naughton's performance was so bad that surely this was the last time we have to see him in a Spurs shirt
3) We have a decent squad, still in all three cups and, despite us heading in the wrong direction in the league, a top manager could still turn it around

I remember Armchair expert saying a few months ago that we'd soon be found out and that teams stopped beings scared of us and actually attacked us, that we'd be conceding left right and centre. He was widely ridiculed. Three thrashings later.....

Seriously though, only real positive is that I do think we have a good squad. Whether it is AVB or another manager, I think this can be turned round based on the quality of the players.

Positives;

- one step closer to a new manager
- paulinho won't play our next match (sorry paul, but you need a rest)

That's about it.

Rose hopefully back for the West Ham game and we'll probably never see Naughton at left back again.

Back