• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Erik Lamela (official on Roma Site)

The A. S. Rome S.p.A. announces that it has signed a contract with Tottenham Hotspur for the FAC outright sale of the rights to the player Erik Lamela in the face of recognition of an amount of 30 million euro. The agreement also provides for the recognition of a variable amount, up to a maximum of 5 million euro for bonuses tied to the achievement of part of the Players and the English Club of certain athletic goals.

Re: Erik Lamela (official on Roma Site)

29kqbk6.jpg

:lol: I hope you'll be pulling out that gif on many occassions to come over the season.

It took me a few seconds to realise it wasn't Suarez....

Re: Erik Lamela

Good news. Medical please!!

Eriksen next? Then Chiriches. Then a LB. Then the window can close!

So if its on their site, what day do we think we might announce it on ours? Sept 3rd?

:lol: I hope you'll be pulling out that gif on many occassions to come over the season.

It took me a few seconds to realise it wasn't Suarez....

nah, he stayed on his feet!

Welcome Erik \o/

Gareth? Who?

Back