• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

So Emirates Marketing Project only signed stones as he was "hyped". And the only defender they could have got for £50mil.

I'll leave this now.

Well they didn't pay £50m for the English quota

What people forget now is that every side has more money so they don't need to sell. It bumps up prem to prem transfers massively

If we had the right players lined up i think Levy would accept 60 mill for him though.120mill from dier and walker it will be bale time all over again.

Lose Dier and Ali is next out the door.

I've always had this feeling about him in the back of my mind.
The players don't hide the fact they're very close, and whilst I don't expect them to follow each other like sheep necessarily, it wouldn't surprise me at all if United saw any deal for Dier as having a little, shall we say, bonus 'player-leverage' up it's sleeve for Alli in a year or two's time. :eek:(

It is all designed to pressure the player. tossers.

I truly believe ALL the Spurs management dept are very aware of these market pressures, it is constant on all our top players.

Some will leave, its how football works!
But remember some will also arrive, Spurs or any club at the next level down from the true financial elite, cannot put up a wall round these great players. As frustrating as it obviously is reading on here every summer

Except it, it's unfortunately inevitable.

I truly believe ALL the Spurs management dept are very aware of these market pressures, it is constant on all our top players.

Some will leave, its how football works!
But remember some will also arrive, Spurs or any club at the next level down from the true financial elite, cannot put up a wall round these great players. As frustrating as it obviously is reading on here every summer

Except it, it's unfortunately inevitable.

Agreed.
Dier won't be going anywhere though.

Our team spirit is worth a fair few points a season. This is highlighted by our un-Spurs, like never say attitude which has brought about a load of late winners/equalisers. Eroding that team spirit by selling Dier, who is not only a leader but popular with teammates, stinks of idiocy to me.

Back