• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Not sure if serious?

Chelsea fired their interim a few weeks ago, and they may fire his replacement as well.

It's a circus, but it isn't the only circus in town
This is such a twist of facts.
Why are you defending levy?
Potter was sacked and Frank lampard was hired to replace the interim.

Spurs' situation is different. I just don't get the blind bias.

This is such a twist of facts.
Why are you defending levy?
Potter was sacked and Frank lampard was hired to replace the interim.

Spurs' situation is different. I just don't get the blind bias.

What are you talking about? the nonsense that someone says anything you disagree with is "defending Levy" someone asked a question, I answered with a fact. Chelsea appointed Saltor with a view to rest of season, no one was expecting another interim manager and certainly not Frank. I can post a whole bunch of media articles but I'll settle for Chelsea's statements.

Chelsea's official statements ->

“On behalf of everyone at the club, we want to thank Graham sincerely for his contribution to Chelsea,” they said in a statement.

“We have the highest degree of respect for Graham as a coach and as a person. He has always conducted himself with professionalism and integrity and we are all disappointed in this outcome.

“Along with our incredible fans, we will all be getting behind Bruno and the team as we focus on the rest of the season.

“We have 10 Premier League games remaining and a Champions League quarter-final ahead.

“We will put every effort and commitment into every one of those games so that we can end the season on a high.”

2nd

In an official statement on Sunday, the club said: “Chelsea FC has announced that Graham Potter has departed the club. Graham has agreed to collaborate with the Club to facilitate a smooth transition.

“In his time with the club, Graham has taken us to the quarter-final of the Champions League, where we will face Real Madrid. Chelsea would like to thank Graham for all his efforts and contribution and wish him well for the future.

“Bruno Saltor [who was part of Potter’s backroom staff] will now take charge of the team as Interim Head Coach.”

No but why didn't he go with Mason once Conte was sacked? That's who I thought he was going with. At least Levy knew Mason from his previous stint. While He had no idea about how Stellini will do.

GB mentioned it earlier, the expectation (what was being said) was Mason's wife was expecting at the time of Conte's removal and he was expected to go on paternity leave.

GB mentioned it earlier, the expectation (what was being said) was Mason's wife was expecting at the time of Conte's removal and he was expected to go on paternity leave.

So basically just chancing it to see if Stellini would work out. With the decision making over the last 4 years I honestly don’t know how anyone can say ENIC know what they’re doing when it comes to football operations with a straight face.

Not sure if serious?

Chelsea fired their interim a few weeks ago, and they may fire his replacement as well.

It's a circus, but it isn't the only circus in town

I am sorry mate I think you are a great poster but that is a desperate defence of the Spurs regime. I think people will be more sympathetic of Chelsea's predicament. They employed a dodgy Russian who was forced to give up his ownership quickly. Boehly came in, not really understanding the English football market and has made some mistakes but it's been what a year of ownership to arrive at their circus. Levy has been operating at Spurs 20 years and has made a series of really poor footballing decisions over a number of years that have resulted in our circus.

I am sorry mate I think you are a great poster but that is a desperate defence of the Spurs regime. I think people will be more sympathetic of Chelsea's predicament. They employed a dodgy Russian who was forced to give up his ownership quickly. Boehly came in, not really understanding the English football market and has made some mistakes but it's been what a year of ownership to arrive at their circus. Levy has been operating at Spurs 20 years and has made a series of really poor footballing decisions over a number of years that have resulted in our circus.

And that’s before you even bring up the fact that Chelsea have literally won every trophy there is to win twice over in the last 20 years.

It's not a defense mate, someone asked a question, i answered, in light of the fact that Chelsea literally made that decision this month, the "has anyone done this before" seems a bit odd.

The club is in a bad place but pretending that no other club has ever fired an interim coach or using interim managers to stack the number of coaching appointments in last 4 years is reaching and unnecessary.

Jose -> Nuno -> Conte is a bad track record of decisions, failure to have a plan other than internal hold on knowing how volatile Conte was is also a bad call.

But for someone to have a legitimate conversation we "need" to dress it up in a "has any other club ever done this"? actually yes, probably, probably multiple times if anyone could be arsed to look.

It's not a defense mate, someone asked a question, i answered, in light of the fact that Chelsea literally made that decision this month, the "has anyone done this before" seems a bit odd.

The club is in a bad place but pretending that no other club has ever fired an interim coach or using interim managers to stack the number of coaching appointments in last 4 years is reaching and unnecessary.

Jose -> Nuno -> Conte is a bad track record of decisions, failure to have a plan other than internal hold on knowing how volatile Conte was is also a bad call.

But for someone to have a legitimate conversation we "need" to dress it up in a "has any other club ever done this"? actually yes, probably, probably multiple times if anyone could be arsed to look.
It's fairly hard to have a plan when who is available is constantly changing, it would need to be updated every few weeks with constant checking of who is interested.

If it's coming off as defensive to more than one person, then well, you do the math.

Obviously it has happened before, but to call it odd, comes off as you clutching at straws and being a little bit petty. This is beside the point and deflecting from the point of the conversation, but they appointed their interim coach bruno saltor and he didnt want the job. In the meantime they were looking for another manager.

We appointed Stellini and then sacked him. Suggesting Mason didnt get the job because his wife was giving birth is also crazy (especially since there was a 2 week international break, at the time).

You have now twisted the truth twice to try and prove a point.

If it's coming off as defensive to more than one person, then well, you do the math.

Obviously it has happened before, but to call it odd, comes off as you clutching at straws and being a little bit petty. This is beside the point and deflecting from the point of the conversation, but they appointed their interim coach bruno saltor and he didnt want the job. In the meantime they were looking for another manager.

We appointed Stellini and then sacked him. Suggesting Mason didnt get the job because his wife was giving birth is also crazy (especially since there was a 2 week international break, at the time).

You have now twisted the truth twice to try and prove a point.

Believe what you want mate

- I gave you a Chelsea statement, but you know better, actual club quotes is me twisting the truth
- I said it was reported at the time, go look through the threads (I can't be arsed) and you will see it commented re Mason and the wife (are you saying I faked his wife having birth as well? 4th April if you want to check) by others, and it was suggested he was taking paternity leave (which in case you don't know is potentially months) not just for the birth.

Believe what you want mate

- I gave you a Chelsea statement, but you know better, actual club quotes is me twisting the truth
- I said it was reported at the time, go look through the threads (I can't be arsed) and you will see it commented re Mason and the wife (are you saying I faked his wife having birth as well? 4th April if you want to check) by others, and it was suggested he was taking paternity leave (which in case you don't know is potentially months) not just for the birth.
So how is Mason being appointed now in that case?

Our chairman ballsed up the season when he sacked Conte because Conte got a bit too close to the truth when talking about the owners of the club. Quite why a few people on here thought results under the organ grinder’s monkey would be anything but significantly worse than under the organ grinder himself I have no idea.

Fingers crossed this summer we do a little better than Nuno Espirito Sancho, though I wouldn’t bet on too much on it.

So how is Mason being appointed now in that case?

Seriously mate, do I look like I fudging have an inside line to the club?

Unlike others, someone asked a fudging question, clearly the "correct" response was to fudging group think and go yes, yes, no club has ever fired a manager or an interim manager, bad bald man, must go.

Two questions were asked, one answer was fact (that I have since been accused of twisting the truth, guess I put out Chelsea statements as well, busy, busy), the other was a repetition of something that was suggested by others/commented on in social media

It's fudging tiresome that anything that is literally an answer to a question if it doesn't match someone's agenda is being a club shill, dishonest, defensive, whatever ..

But either Mason isn’t being appointed because he is taking paternity leave or he isn’t taking paternity leave and can be appointed…. Or does Mason have Schrödinger’s Maternity Leave?

But either Mason isn’t being appointed because he is taking paternity leave or he isn’t taking paternity leave and can be appointed…. Or does Mason have Schrödinger’s Maternity Leave?
The paternity leave thing was a suggestion by someone else as cover for us waiting for Poch

Back