• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

You keep mentioning this Brazil No9 as if it means anything. He's not playing for vintage Brazil side. They got knocked out in the quarter finals of the WC, the Copa won he wasn't a factor, he didnt get on to the pitch ubtil the last minute. He wouldn't even get in the squad for any of the sides that were successful. [emoji1787]

He's a decent player but please stop with this Brazil No9 ish, they don't have a crop of good strikers at the moment let alone the legendary crop they used to produce.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He's good enough to be kanes backup.

You keep mentioning this Brazil No9 as if it means anything. He's not playing for vintage Brazil side. They got knocked out in the quarter finals of the WC, the Copa won he wasn't a factor, he didnt get on to the pitch ubtil the last minute. He wouldn't even get in the squad for any of the sides that were successful. [emoji1787]

He's a decent player but please stop with this Brazil No9 ish, they don't have a crop of good strikers at the moment let alone the legendary crop they used to produce.

And Brazil will be favourites for the next World Cup as they always go into the tournament as favourites, even if they’re a shadow of the team they were 20 years ago. I feel the bookies make them favourites even when they have average sides just to cover themselves.

None
Hence the issue
We rely on him because he does everything
A good manager comes up with other ways of working for when he isn’t here
Conte hasn’t done that

I wasn't talking about conte or how we play. All i said was that on paper we have a fairly balanced front 3 (and backups). In regards to us bringing in danjuma.

Not really
He isn’t similar in anyway to Kane
Doesn’t make him a poor player but he isn’t Iike the other players we have
His success so far for us (small sample) has been as a battering ram
~

No one is ever going to sit on the bench for long enough with enough quality to be that person though and if they do when they come in they are so cold and out of form it really does not matter. Who realistically comes in anywhere near Kane ability as a back up? If anything Richarlison being able to play along the line at least keeps him fresh enough...if played

None
Hence the issue
We rely on him because he does everything
A good manager comes up with other ways of working for when he isn’t here
Conte hasn’t done that

We had one that did that, found away to get us to the final of the biggest club tournament in football, brought harry back and.....
Don’t get me wrong not having a pop at anyone here, player, manager or fan, decisions are made and you stand or fall on them, but when you lose a player like kane, Modric, bale, you can't directly replace them. Your automatically weaker in that position and system, and as you say a good manager will find away to keep the teams strength up.
Take kane out and play Richarlison through the middle with son in the form he is in just now won't show us anything.
For all that i think conte hasn't been dealt a great hand he hasn't helped himself.

We had one that did that, found away to get us to the final of the biggest club tournament in football, brought harry back and.....
Don’t get me wrong not having a pop at anyone here, player, manager or fan, decisions are made and you stand or fall on them, but when you lose a player like kane, Modric, bale, you can't directly replace them. Your automatically weaker in that position and system, and as you say a good manager will find away to keep the teams strength up.
Take kane out and play Richarlison through the middle with son in the form he is in just now won't show us anything.
For all that i think conte hasn't been dealt a great hand he hasn't helped himself.
His stubbornness is his downfall
His CV allows him to be arrogant
No one’s CV allows them to be this stubborn
And then having the cheek to talk about cups being a dream after throwing a cup opportunity last week
The guys stealing a living with us

It does mean something. He's been scoring regularly for them and is their first choice. I'm not comparing him to ronaldo or romario but it shows he can play the position to a high standard.

You are right he can, 20 goals in 42 games is not a bad strike rate.

It does mean something. He's been scoring regularly for them and is their first choice. I'm not comparing him to ronaldo or romario but it shows he can play the position to a high standard.
It really doesn't. There are lots of players who are their international sides No9. Would you proclaim that as a selling point? Or is it because he plays for one of the prestigious countries even though they are currently middle of the road and his competition is substandard?

If I said Valencia is Ecuador's No9 would that impress you or would you think it's irrelevant?

By all means rate his international performances, tell me he's playing international but don't tell me his Brazil's No9 as if that's supposed to impress all by itself.

It really doesn't. There are lots of players who are their international sides No9. Would you proclaim that as a selling point? Or is it because he plays for one of the prestigious countries even though they are currently middle of the road and his competition is substandard?

If I said Valencia is Ecuador's No9 would that impress you or would you think it's irrelevant?

By all means rate his international performances, tell me he's playing international but don't tell me his Brazil's No9 as if that's supposed to impress all by itself.

Middle of the road? He won the copa america with them in 2019. Got to the final in 2021 and got to the quarters of the world cup.

Middle of the road? He won the copa america with them in 2019. Got to the final in 2021 and got to the quarters of the world cup.
Who is Croatia’s centre forward? They have a similar record to Brazil in International competitions (despite Euros being higher standard than Copa) and are probably weaker than Brazil in most other areas of the pitch.

Who is Croatia’s centre forward? They have a similar record to Brazil in International competitions (despite Euros being higher standard than Copa) and are probably weaker than Brazil in most other areas of the pitch.

Why croatia, why not england? Brazil has a strong league palmeiras just won the copa libertadores, also many players plying their trade in europe.They have a huge pool of players to choose from. Croatia has a population of under 4 million and have a handful of outstanding players.

I'm not saying he is world class or anything. But being brazils first choice no9 shows he can play the position to a fairly high standard.

Why croatia, why not england? Brazil has a strong league palmeiras just won the copa libertadores, also many players plying their trade in europe.They have a huge pool of players to choose from. Croatia has a population of under 4 million and have a handful of outstanding players.

I'm not saying he is world class or anything. But being brazils first choice no9 shows he can play the position to a fairly high standard.
Because you seemed to be saying that because he is the CF for an international team who have done quite well then he must be good.

I’m not looking forward to Richarlison likely being our first choice number 9 next season. I think he is 10 to 12 goals a year worse than Harry Kane and that probably conflates to quite a few points.

Reactions: DTA
Because you seemed to be saying that because he is the CF for an international team who have done quite well then he must be good.

I’m not looking forward to Richarlison likely being our first choice number 9 next season. I think he is 10 to 12 goals a year worse than Harry Kane and that probably conflates to quite a few points.

I've never said anything about him being our starting no9. Just that he's good enough to be kanes backup. Which bedford disagreed with.

We'd have to be really lucky to hit on a player that isn't 10-12 goals worse than Harry without spending around 100m on them.

Back