• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Great interview, gives an insight to what we all discussed previously about the club being a community asset and how that part is probably hugely under appreciated. The interview is also probably for too factual and logical for the likes of Enicout and the trust to comprehend

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Great interview, gives an insight to what we all discussed previously about the club being a community asset and how that part is probably hugely under appreciated. The interview is also probably for too factual and logical for the likes of Enicout and the trust to comprehend

Yeah liked it.

Can see the enic out phalanx being up in arms. "He's building a hotel and houses, it's all about the stadium blah blah blah...".

But fudge em. It's hand in hand of building the club to where we can rival the madrids and utds of this world without relying on oil money.

Looks like it's on Amazon Prime as well
Thanks Raziel.
I enjoyed it and thought it had some really interesting snippets.
A good reminder of the decades Levy has worked his ass off to build up Spurs.
He looks sooooo young at 1m 50s, incredible.

He teases us that there are things in the pipeline he cannot tell us about, that we should see in the next year...

Thanks Raziel.

He teases us that there are things in the pipeline he cannot tell us about, that we should see in the next year...

He had hair!

Thanks Raziel.

If landlease don't fudge it up.

Funnily was speaking to this bloke and he laid it out exactly how it happens, loads of middle aged men get together, all howl at moon, lasts 30 mins to 45 mins and straight into pub for pints and gear like its a match day, for people its almost an opportunity to recreate highs that they experience on other occasions

Do t get the same high from masturbation so they start sticking things in their botty.

Honestly if they just get their management brick together, they are a huge problem for everyone else.
That’s not tied in to financials
Clear the debt and they can invest and waste £350m a season
That’s more than any side due to their financials
And they can just keep in hiring new managers to suit

Honestly if they just get their management brick together, they are a huge problem for everyone else.

Their ageing ground is a hindrance. The estimates are it's going to cost about £1b to get it up to scratch (they want to do a stand-by-stand rebuild, rather than move or move out).

Their ageing ground is a hindrance. The estimates are it's going to cost about £1b to get it up to scratch (they want to do a stand-by-stand rebuild, rather than move or move out).
With oil owners clearing their debt the lost revenues would be £30m a year per stand re developed
Add in that they would finance it themselves …
United would just be even bigger… quite scary

Last edited:
It's not really. It still generates the second highest income in the PL after ours (assuming our projected numbers happen, Man Utd have had the highest numbers up to now).

Yeah liked it.

Can see the enic out phalanx being up in arms. "He's building a hotel and houses, it's all about the stadium blah blah blah...".

But fudge em. It's hand in hand of building the club to where we can rival the madrids and utds of this world without relying on oil money.

Just watched it now on catch up. I am shaking my head at the muppets who are in the ENIC out phalanx. What he has done for MY/our club has been immense and for those who say he does not care about the future should give their heads a shake.

It's not really. It still generates the second highest income in the PL after ours (assuming our projected numbers happen, Man Utd have had the highest numbers up to now).
It's not about the money it generates, there are parts of it that are falling apart and need major renovations or a rebuild.

It's not about the money it generates, there are parts of it that are falling apart and need major renovations or a rebuild.
But a multi £b sports washing owner will find that easily
And the losses on revenues will be relatively small over that period

I've been there loads of times to watch Spurs in the away end, watch Spurs in amongst the home fans and also watched Spurs in 3 different boxes. Have also watched some other Man Utd games there there both in with the normal fans and with a few different corporate options. It's absolutely fine. They could easily get away with just tarting it up a bit and they'd still have the 1st/2nd highest match day income alongside ourselves.

I've been there loads of times to watch Spurs in the away end, watch Spurs in amongst the home fans and also watched Spurs in 3 different boxes. Have also watched some other Man Utd games there there both in with the normal fans and with a few different corporate options. It's absolutely fine. They could easily get away with just tarting it up a bit and they'd still have the 1st/2nd highest match day income alongside ourselves.
I know a few Utd fans that have or had season tickets and they have painted a different picture of it and most reports say a lot of work is needed.

But a multi £b sports washing owner will find that easily
And the losses on revenues will be relatively small over that period
Depends on the extent of the work they do and the debt there already. They generate enough that they will be able to afford to pay off/restructure current debts relatively quickly if they want and then look to fund the stadium with more long term debt once the Glazers aren't taking their cut out.

Back