• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Encounters and Real Life Experiences with Spurs (and other players)

I was in the gym earlier and noticed a guy that looked familiar. He had his head down looking at his phone. I clocked him looking at my Tottenham shorts. I just said "Hey Jake" he said hi and shook my hand. It was only Jake Livermore training at my gym.

I asked if he was still at Hull and he said yes but the last year has been difficult because he lost his Son. He said he just wants to get fit and get on playing again.

I asked if he still speaks to any of the Tottenham lads to which he said yeh a few of them. I said to him that since him and Tom left we tried to replace him butdidn't really get an upgrade. He said people always realise after someone has left. So I started naming some midfielders and he added on Sandro and Capoue lol. I said Sandro was good but too many injuries.

I told him that I've seen Gary Mabbutt in here and he said yeh he knows and Mabs is a great guy.

I also asked him what's happened to Lennon. He said that Lennon called him the other day but he hasn't rang him back yet, he didn't know what he wanted. I said it doesn't appear that he is even training to which he said. "Well yeh they don't want him do they"

Over all a really nice fella and very approachable. I did however think I read something about him a few months ago only to remember he is being investigated for cocain use. Wouldn't have brought it up if I remember anyway.

As I left the gym I saw his car parked up. A stunning greenish Custom Lambo with a private plate.

I was in the gym earlier and noticed a guy that looked familiar. He had his head down looking at his phone. I clocked him looking at my Tottenham shorts. I just said "Hey Jake" he said hi and shook my hand. It was only Jake Livermore training at my gym.

I asked if he was still at Hull and he said yes but the last year has been difficult because he lost his Son. He said he just wants to get fit and get on playing again.

I asked if he still speaks to any of the Tottenham lads to which he said yeh a few of them. I said to him that since him and Tom left we tried to replace him butdidn't really get an upgrade. He said people always realise after someone has left. So I started naming some midfielders and he added on Sandro and Capoue lol. I said Sandro was good but too many injuries.

I told him that I've seen Gary Mabbutt in here and he said yeh he knows and Mabs is a great guy.

I also asked him what's happened to Lennon. He said that Lennon called him the other day but he hasn't rang him back yet, he didn't know what he wanted. I said it doesn't appear that he is even training to which he said. "Well yeh they don't want him do they"

Over all a really nice fella and very approachable. I did however think I read something about him a few months ago only to remember he is being investigated for cocain use. Wouldn't have brought it up if I remember anyway.

As I left the gym I saw his car parked up. A stunning greenish Custom Lambo with a private plate.

I hadn't heard that before. Anybody know the background on this?

my folks used to live in totteridge, they sold their house to none other than Herr Freund back in his playing days for us. he immediately dug up the front yard, made a mess out of the house and rented it out to jens lehman. hmmm. I saw Freundy when I flew to LA a couple of years ago to see us play the Galaxy, once I re-introduced myself to him, the first thing he asked was how my parents were doing, that was a nice gesture. Wenger lived round the corner, his back yard almost backed on to ours. Ginola lived down the road and was in Textbond newsagents on whetstone high street a lot ordering obscure french magazines, this was pre-internet era.

Aha. I know the road you mean, I don't live far away. I've met Wengers neighbours.
I think mike Ashley has a house near their. My mate know his neighbour and said Ashley takes off from his helicopter ther, there's been many noise complaints but apparently he don't care

Served Graham Roberts yesterday!! He put on a few horse racing bets. I don't think he knew I knew who he was though as I didn't let on.

I served David Howells in a petrol station when I was at uni. I'd had a proper chat with him at his testimonial a few years before, so didn't bother him.

I also served fuel/fags/ginsters to Dave Gilmour, Martin Peters, Carl Cox, Paul Daniels and Jim Davidson that summer.

Met David Ginola in a Hilton hotel near Heathrow when he was still at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Went over to shake his hand, he was a bit tinkled but in no way out-of-control (obviously, the suave git). Of course I told him that he belonged at Spurs, which he clearly took on board. You're welcome.

When I was freelancing at the club I've met various players, always pre or post match so didn't feel it was appropriate to get all up in their faces. Do remember Vedran and Defoe being very pleasant chaps though.

Back