• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Adebayor

Or us paying 1/4 (£50k), Palace paying 1/4 (£50k) and City still paying 1/2 (£100k)

Im not a big fan of Ade but he is far too good for Palace. Im surprised a team like Sunderland or id go as far as to say Saudi Sportswashing Machine havent got him.

I guess his wages are a stumbling block for most clubs

Or us paying 1/4 (£50k), Palace paying 1/4 (£50k) and City still paying 1/2 (£100k)

I was thinking that maybe Levy told Palace they'd only have to pay half, knowing that City are paying the other half and Spurs don't pay anything.

Im not a big fan of Ade but he is far too good for Palace. Im surprised a team like Sunderland or id go as far as to say Saudi Sportswashing Machine havent got him.

I guess his wages are a stumbling block for most clubs

I'm trying to think of which premier league sides could benefit from having him. Swansea maybe? Or Saudi Sportswashing Machine like you said.

Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arsenal (8-[), Everton would all benefit with his addition..

Cant loan him out to a rival for a CL spot, Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton must be out of the question. But he would do very well in a Sunderland team, or in Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Would like to see him scoring against our rivals knowing he wont be able play against us ;)

If Ade ends up leaving then I could still see us adding a striker to the books. 2 senior and rather similar type strikers is probably not enough for a title push ;)

Seems like he is not going to Schalke then. I hope Ade stays. I think he will work well with Soldado, and the other new signings.

If he stays it will take him 6 weeks to get fit then he will pull a hamstring, in his first game back he will be sent off, then there will be some other reason why he cant play, when the sun is shining next May he will be available, GET RID !

Problem with Ade is now he knows we want to move him on, he'll give even less of a fu*k. I said before we signed him last year it would end up being a mistake.

Soldado doesn't seem the tallest of guys (Defoe certainly isn't). There will be times when we need Ade's height and hold up ability.

Ade is not going to play for us again. He has been told he doesn't figure in our plans. His attitude stinks at the best of times. Does anyone seriously think he is going to fight for a place?

Back