• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Agreed. There is no future for him at Spurs. Get rid at any price and get some hungry fresh blood in Asap - or sooner!

Ade is one of those, who will happily do an Bogarde, Malouda or Ekotto. In other words; train with youth team for the remainder of the contract period and happily collect a fat paycheck doing absolutely nothing.

Honestly think/fear that we are stuck with him until summer 2016, when his contract runs out.

Ade is one of those, who will happily do an Bogarde, Malouda or Ekotto. In other words; train with youth team for the remainder of the contract period and happily collect a fat paycheck doing absolutely nothing.

Honestly think/fear that we are stuck with him until summer 2016, when his contract runs out.

ekotto wanted/still wants to play for us. he even went on loan last season.

ekotto wanted/still wants to play for us. he even went on loan last season.
If he really wanted to play his agent would be in the press every weekend trying to get his contact cancelled.

In fact, can't he cancel it now for a very small fee due to his age and where he is in the contract?

If he really wanted to play his agent would be in the press every weekend trying to get his contact cancelled.

In fact, can't he cancel it now for a very small fee due to his age and where he is in the contract?

I like BAE, but he clearly stated he doesn't like football that much. Its just a job he is good at.

If my employer was willing to pay me to do nothing for a few years, I'd take it unless something really interesting came along.

The brother of Emmanuel Adebayor believes the Spurs striker has been brainwashed by Islamic spiritual healers. Kola Adebayor: "He has been brainwashed by Muslim alfas, spiritual men, who prophesise when he scores goals and why he's not playing well." Kola Adebayor: "They have convinced him his sister and mother put juju curses on him. My mother is very sad."Kola Adebayor: "Every day she is crying. I just talked to her on the phone and she was crying again."

The brother of Emmanuel Adebayor believes the Spurs striker has been brainwashed by Islamic spiritual healers. Kola Adebayor: "He has been brainwashed by Muslim alfas, spiritual men, who prophesise when he scores goals and why he's not playing well." Kola Adebayor: "They have convinced him his sister and mother put juju curses on him. My mother is very sad."Kola Adebayor: "Every day she is crying. I just talked to her on the phone and she was crying again."
:ross: :ross: :ross:

simplejack.jpg

i wouldn't be surprised if an employee's performance dipped for me while he had family issues that were being reported in the media. especially if i knew my employee was prone to ups and downs.

i wouldn't be surprised if an employee's performance dipped for me while he had family issues that were being reported in the media. especially if i knew my employee was prone to ups and downs.
Family issues as in him and his entire family having lost their ****ing marbles?

This has obviously been his problem for years and explains his inconsistent play.
The thing is know everyone knows about it and we're gonna have less buyers in January.

Juju curses... :eek:k:

Perhaps we can spend some agent fee money on those alfas and get them to convince Ade to find a new club, accept playing for minimum wage, or realize that effort matters...

Back