• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I think he played well , had a few good headers defending set pieces and was involved in some of our best moves. I am one of his biggest critics but I couldn't fault him today.

he certainly ran himself into the ground today, no wonder he was knackered.

He was done early, must drive coaches crazy

- His rebound is what got us second goal
- He was involved in some decent hold up play and passing moves

- Still too much time deep (stop doing a "keane")
- sometimes he takes just that one touch too many or runs into a wall.

Don't know if it is the international game or his sickness, but he was struggling.

He's a good player, at times great player, but I genuinely believe he's a better 10 or even left winger, he won't score enough goals as our main striker.

Personally I'd play soldado every game

He was done early, must drive coaches crazy

- His rebound is what got us second goal
- He was involved in some decent hold up play and passing moves

- Still too much time deep (stop doing a "keane")
- sometimes he takes just that one touch too many or runs into a wall.

Don't know if it is the international game or his sickness, but he was struggling.

I'd say two games in a week for Togo, the travel plus the work he put in all added up. He looked knackered.

I think he fits Pochs style really well, he's just not clinical enough. We bought Soldado to solve that problem and he's been even more wasteful thus far in a Spurs shirt.

From what we have, Ade is the best option.

I don't think there has been any player in the last 25 years that I have been going to watch at the lane that I hope is not in the starting lineup more than Adebayor. I also don't think there has been a player that has made me so frustrated and unhappy when watching Tottenham. I need Pochettino to end my pain.

I'd say two games in a week for Togo, the travel plus the work he put in all added up. He looked knackered.

I don't doubt this, but when you are on your left foot in the 6yd area and decide to try a fancy trick to try and wrong foot their player / bring it back on your right but instead falling over your own feet, surely it would take less energy to just hit the ****ing thing with your left foot?

I don't think there has been any player in the last 25 years that I have been going to watch at the lane that I hope is not in the starting lineup more than Adebayor. I also don't think there has been a player that has made me so frustrated and unhappy when watching Tottenham. I need Pochettino to end my pain.

Why do 99% of season ticket holders I know and talk to daily agree with you yet 99% of posters on here say he's the best we've got and are quite happy with his performances?

Why do 99% of season ticket holders I know and talk to daily agree with you yet 99% of posters on here say he's the best we've got and are quite happy with his performances?

shows how much our "fans" know I guess, 3 managers has him as starting CF which kind of says a lot. I don't think anyone thinks he is perfect, and sure there are times he can frustrate but over a season he outperforms anyone of our other strikers currently.

Adebayor is actually a proper number 9 and the only one we have at the club. Other than Barcelona all big teams play with one. Most managers build there attacking system around a number 9 who holds the ball up and can play with his back to goal and link up play. He is the only player in this mould we have had for a long time. He isn't the best finisher. But he is a proper number 9.

Back