• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

BeWVReHCcAAusyC.jpg

LOL.. I have never booed a Tottenham player in all 20+ years I have had a season ticket, and never would. Its attitudes like mine that might bring the precious millionaire footballers back down to earth.. (I actually doubt that) As for the true fan bit.. I will not even remark on that, as I will probably earn a ban. IMO its the weak minded that prefer to bend over and continually take there bull**** that we are here today. I love this club.. I do no love what football has become.

Neither do I, but to not attend based on one player, who not only plays for our club but has incidentally now got 9 goals in 10 games this season, is ridiculous.

Monster peformance from him today....

never doubted his talent but his temperament.

But credit where its due......he put in a captains peformance.....led by example.......his teamwork was charmont!!!

He's been a credit since Tim brought him back in from the cold. I do hope his maturity and work ethic continues, he has it all to be one of the best.

Coulda had a hattrick. Hope he's got something special for Emirates Marketing Project !

Bossed it today, was all over the place and never gave Williams or Chico a moments rest

Monster peformance from him today....

never doubted his talent but his temperament.

But credit where its due......he put in a captains peformance.....led by example.......his teamwork was charmont!!!

I was going to agree, but I have no idea what "charmont" means - is it something from The Only Way Is Essex or White Van Men or something?

When he wants it, he is hard to handle. Ade could have been as big as Drogba......what a waste of a career

When he wants it, he is hard to handle. Ade could have been as big as Drogba......what a waste of a career

Yes he should have won more medals. But I doubt with the money he has earnt, amount of goals he's scored and the massive clubs he has played for he would think he's had a wasted career....

What a game today. This Ade is among the best strikers in the PL - long may it continue!

If only we can keep him playing this well into the end of the season because there's no doubt he's a big threat against any side when he plays like he did today. Oh what could have been if we had seen this Ade last season.

I was going to agree, but I have no idea what "charmont" means - is it something from The Only Way Is Essex or White Van Men or something?

I think its French for Wonderful......but dont quote me on that! ;)

@OptaJoe: 5 - Emmanuel Adebayor has now matched his PL goal total from last season (in seven apps this season compared to 25 in 2012-13). Improvement.

@Squawka: Emmanuel Adebayor is now Spurs' joint top-scorer in the PL this season on 5 goals, despite playing in just 7 games.

@HotspurRelated: Emmanuel Adebayor has now scored more Premier League goals (88) than Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp (87).

@GaryLineker: Adebayor is the new Adebayor!

Only Jurgen Klinsmann has a better strike-rate for Spurs in the Premier League Era than Emmanuel Adebayor...

Tottenham Hotspur Total Premier League Appearances, Goals & Strike Rates 1992-2014

Ahead of Sheringham and Berbatov now, impressive.

Have you got the minutes per goal figures though? As its' a tad unfair on Defoe when most of his appearances have been for only a few minutes as a sub.

Back