• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

The enigma that is Adebayor continues. I'm not blaming him because collectively we were ****, but he's not the long term answer to our problems up front.

we didnt get the ball to him enough imo

@E_Adebayor: Hi guys, disappointing result yesterday.We have a week to prepare 4 our next game. We need 2 come back stronger.Thanks 4 your support.

[tweet]419797278803902464[/tweet]

I've never liked the wording of the cancer in a team.. but seriously wish Ade would STFU about things that are likely to cause distraction. Seriously surprised they allowed him to do any sort of interview until the summer.

I've never liked the wording of the cancer in a team.. but seriously wish Ade would STFU about things that are likely to cause distraction. Seriously surprised they allowed him to do any sort of interview until the summer.

You know what it's about?

Showing respect to AVB. Adebayor showing a side to him that's different to what many would think.

Back