• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ebola

An Israeli bio pharmaceutical company said that it has the resources to produce ZMapp – the drug that can potentially cure Ebola.

The death toll from the Ebola epidemic has climbed above 2,000, the World Health Organisation (WHO) said Friday, as it voiced hopes a vaccine could be available in November.

However, supplies of experimental medicines — including the prototype drug ZMapp — are limited, and “will not be sufficient for several months to come,” the World Health Organisation (WHO) warned Friday.

Protalix, an Israeli bio pharmaceutical company, said that it has the resources to produce the coveted ZMapp, which has recently run out, Israeli site The Times of Israel, citing Channel 2 TV‘s report, said Sunday.

Imagine the political shenanigans when Ebola reaches those parts of the world which have a total ban on importing anything from Israel...

O/T but no one should be banned even as a last resort. If people don't like what's being said they can feel free to leave ;)

It's just a forum after all free speech and all that!

Back on topic sorry.
We cannot operate like that for a couple of reasons. One we would get Google AdSense withdrawn which would mean that we could no longer afford to run the site. Secondly, we would lose a lot of good posters who would get bored of being drowned out and shouted down by people who were a bit too fond of their own voice.

It is not hard to stay posting on here. Don't act like a **** and treat people with respect. If you stick to those two rules you'll be fine.

I've just had an enquiry if one of our products is Ebola certified! Bonkers

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The UK are sending 3 times more money to fight this disease than they need to whereas every other country is sending far less. Only us! What a joke.

I wonder if FIFA has really considered the risk of staging an ANC now when the Ebola epidemic seems to be gaining steam.

In the worst case scenario, what happens when a returning player is tested positive with the virus and his teammates are to be quarantined for 21 days per the norm?

The UK are sending 3 times more money to fight this disease than they need to whereas every other country is sending far less. Only us! What a joke.

You should be proud. Our country is a world leader with the help we give. The general British citizen will put their hands in their pockets, even though anyone associated with or that reads The Sun is a ****, I must admit that when it comes to a call to charity from the paper for good causes, the response is fantastic.

All this *******s about 'we should start helping our own' etc is Britain First and EDL type, uninformed bull****. We are fine. We do help our own. And we are a great nation that helps others.

You should be proud. Our country is a world leader with the help we give. The general British citizen will put their hands in their pockets, even though anyone associated with or that reads The Sun is a ****, I must admit that when it comes to a call to charity from the paper for good causes, the response is fantastic.

All this *******s about 'we should start helping our own' etc is Britain First and EDL type, uninformed bull****. We are fine. We do help our own. And we are a great nation that helps others.

I'm not proud. Should we help out? Sure we should. Why 3 times more than we need to when other countries, Spain for example, haven't given any? Also, please do not bring up the sun, EDL and that old chestnut. Quite frankly it is ridiculous to mention it in this scenario. I don't agree with giving so much from our already ruined economy. As for looking after your own that is exactly what must come first. We're not doing that so I really don't agree with this news at all.

I'm not proud. Should we help out? Sure we should. Why 3 times more than we need to when other countries, Spain for example, haven't given any? Also, please do not bring up the sun, EDL and that old chestnut. Quite frankly it is ridiculous to mention it in this scenario. I don't agree with giving so much from our already ruined economy. As for looking after your own that is exactly what must come first. We're not doing that so I really don't agree with this news at all.

No it's not ridiculous at all to mention because unfortunately we have to breathe the same oxygen as these idiots. And the views that they have are a cancer on our society. I already answered the question about 'why 3 times more'. And I'll repeat, we do look after our own. As British citizens, we are rightly famed for doing that. But i'm sure we can agree to disagree on this.

No it's not ridiculous at all to mention because unfortunately we have to breathe the same oxygen as these idiots. And the views that they have are a cancer on our society. I already answered the question about 'why 3 times more'. And I'll repeat, we do look after our own. As British citizens, we are rightly famed for doing that. But i'm sure we can agree to disagree on this.

I'm not sure I can. Are you aware of the state our economy is in? Are you aware of how much foreign aid leaves our country? It's makes zero financial sense to keep doing this. If I was £10,000 in debt why on earth would I lend a cousin £1,000? Obviously not to scale but you see my point.

I'm not against helping and sending this aid. Not at all. I'm against being 'Good old Britain' while no one else bothers meanwhile our finances take yet another bashing.

I'm not sure I can. Are you aware of the state our economy is in? Are you aware of how much foreign aid leaves our country? It's makes zero financial sense to keep doing this. If I was £10,000 in debt why on earth would I lend a cousin £1,000? Obviously not to scale but you see my point.

I'm not against helping and sending this aid. Not at all. I'm against being 'Good old Britain' while no one else bothers meanwhile our finances take yet another bashing.

Fair enough mate I can understand your point of view. Now it's Friday night and I'm pumping money into our economy via alcohol so will leave it here [emoji106]

Fair enough mate I can understand your point of view. Now it's Friday night and I'm pumping money into our economy via alcohol so will leave it here [emoji106]

And I totally understand yours. I am proud to be from this country and how we help others. Just not to the extent we do that's all. Have a good night.

ebola is a mini preview of what will destroy humanity, if a virulent form of it developed, there wouldnt be time to wait for vaccines and the like, it would be world war z for real.

Ebola spreads by touch right?

WTF are all of these people doing touching people all day? Most days I'll go the whole day without touching anyone other than my wife and my son and I like it that way.

Are people just going around licking strangers?

yes but who does your wife touch? and your kids probably touch 10s of other kids a day at school.

Back