• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ebola

The previous outbreaks have been linked to bats, so this would not be a surprise

I saw this as well also in a kate winslet movie so it must be true. Honestly bats if you made them extinct the world would keep turning, I know we need bees but what good are bats?

I hate bats bloody hate them

I saw this as well also in a kate winslet movie so it must be true. Honestly bats if you made them extinct the world would keep turning, I know we need bees but what good are bats?

I hate bats bloody hate them

Bats are very important pollinators and some plants rely on them, they are also important for keeping insects under control. I think bats are really cool, I love watching them fly around my back garden in summer evenings.

Bats are very important pollinators and some plants rely on them, they are also important for keeping insects under control. I think bats are really cool, I love watching them fly around my back garden in summer evenings.

You have issues Milo old chap they are vermin but flying vermin I can not stand them. Some animals become extinct and we do ok without them, not sure why people rushed to save crocodiles either, seems odd to me.

I like animals and nature but some of them we can do without. I got the sh*t scared out of me a few years ago when one flew past my face on a night cycle ride.

Think we should kill all bats.

They said without bats there would be so much more Malaria and diseases of the same ilk

why do they eat mossies?

I got beaten so much in Florence a couple of years ago by those little *******s. But even if they do eat them it is not enough to save bats, they should all die.

You have issues Milo old chap they are vermin but flying vermin I can not stand them. Some animals become extinct and we do ok without them, not sure why people rushed to save crocodiles either, seems odd to me.

I like animals and nature but some of them we can do without. I got the sh*t scared out of me a few years ago when one flew past my face on a night cycle ride.

Think we should kill all bats.

I have never seen a crocodile pollinate a flower.

Indeed. I'm nominating the unemployed layabout Chich to train one to do it :D

Nah not going anywhere near those dinosaurs why anyone thinks they should be protected is completely beyond me and I am fan of animals and animal welfare and the countryside.

Layabout? yeah fair enough:)

bats, ewww. had one fly into my bedroom while i was in the caribbean. the thing kept flying into the wall, so much for sonar

Back