• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Does anyone care about the Euros?

I look forward to watching Group B and that's about it at the moment. The Italians and Spanish bore me, I couldn't care less about England and the France/England match could possibly be a show of shocking incompetance by both sides.

Yeah all in all, I think Group B will be the only games worth watching.

I say I dont care about England but when it comes to the tournament I love it. I actually do care about England, we should be as passionate as the other countries like Spain, Italy, Brazil but we arent for some reason.

Im away in Turkey on holiday for the 1st 2 weeks of it so I will enjoy it, even if we do lose as will get to watch loads of games!

im not arsed about England, i cant wait for the showdowns! my new tv is going to get a hammering with the sport. BBC is showing 20 HD channels for the olympics, its gone HD mental

im not arsed about England, i cant wait for the showdowns! my new tv is going to get a hammering with the sport. BBC is showing 20 HD channels for the olympics, its gone HD mental

Geezus

We get 6 down here in total and only 3 are actual sports (1 is a dedicated PL channel granted)

Care about Euro 2012: yes, summer nights with an international football tournament going on are great.

Care about the England team at Euro 2012: no, couldn't give much of a stuff.

Geezus

We get 6 down here in total and only 3 are actual sports (1 is a dedicated PL channel granted)

weve got about 4 at the moment, BBC one, BBC HD, itvHD and channel 4HD, free to air at least. Sky has a few on subscription but only an idiot would pay for that brick

Will definitely watch a lot of the games but relatively unexcited about England. Its very difficult to get behind them when a lot of the players are just complete ****s who on a Saturday you despise.

Fans will die this summer, I have no doubt whatsoever, holding a tournament like this in Ukraine is complete folly.

I'd rather eat my own brick that go to some godforsaken brickhole like Lviv or Donetsk.

Meh, I don't give a toss about the qualifiers or the friendlies, International breaks annoy me but when theres nothing else and the tournament kicks off, I normally stick my Euro 96 Grey shirt on and show some support.

I've never felt as disinterested in an international competition.

All I care about it how it will effect Spurs. What will happen to our manager etc.

If Harry leaves I am of course curious as to how well he will do with England.

Other than that, couldn't give a monkeys.

Any strong feelings one way or the other?

Couldn't really give a monkeys. The England team bores me to tears, and I find it increasingly difficult to support them whilst scum bags like Terry, Cole and Wheelchair play for them. I have a passing interest if Spurs players are involved and want the team to do well for their sake, but that's about it. I'm going to be on holiday throughout the Euros and very much doubt I will even go out of my way to try and check on scores etc. I couldn't really care less.

Of course it's great to have default footy on the telly to watch......and when two decent teams play i'll be watching.

But Tottenham >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> England in my eyes and the jingoistic media tossfest does my tits in.

International football = dross

In a word = no

Quality wise, yes. But then, it has been that way for some time.

Competition wise, no. At least it is something of a level playing field. Premiership, Tottenham included, is about who has the most resources.

Meh, I don't give a toss about the qualifiers or the friendlies, International breaks annoy me but when theres nothing else and the tournament kicks off, I normally stick my Euro 96 Grey shirt on and show some support.

Last time I probably really enjoyed a tournament

Back