• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

So was thinking.. Destiny is a big unit.. Would he work as the LCB?

I would be sad to lose him from the full back position though.. Be gets forward so well.

We waited years to finally get another quality LB, Ain't no way I'd move him.

Ps. When I saw this bumped I assumed he was injured!
think we are all worried about injuries.

I dont want to move him, just worried about Royal and Davies v bricky

Did well to avoid getting a second card today, not easy in a game like that with tricky players ready to go down if you give them half a chance. Got to remember he's a kid in his first season in PL.
He's done pretty well in high-pressure situations.
As well as today, he also got an early booking against Arsenal and yet turned in a performance of composure.
Of course people remember the Chelsea game but that may have a distorting effect. There were one or two commentator/pundit comments today about Udogie 'being a bit reckless/'having that in him'... which seems rather lazy labelling considering very few people could speak with much confidence about his overall ability 20 games ago.

There was a moment in the second where he was chasing Foden back towards our box, and one clumsy move would have brought him down and got a second yellow. Instead, he got alongside Foden, shrugged him off, won the ball and then played it out.

There was a moment in the second where he was chasing Foden back towards our box, and one clumsy move would have brought him down and got a second yellow. Instead, he got alongside Foden, shrugged him off, won the ball and then played it out.
Learnt from his sending off. I expect some goals from him soon. He is getting into his positions. Unleash.

He's done pretty well in high-pressure situations.
As well as today, he also got an early booking against Arsenal and yet turned in a performance of composure.
Of course people remember the Chelsea game but that may have a distorting effect. There were one or two commentator/pundit comments today about Udogie 'being a bit reckless/'having that in him'... which seems rather lazy labelling considering very few people could speak with much confidence about his overall ability 20 games ago.
Once a narrative has started its very hard to change a pundits mind. They really have no introspection they see something once and that's it, that's how that players always is.

Once a narrative has started its very hard to change a pundits mind. They really have no introspection they see something once and that's it, that's how that players always is.
Totally right. They all bang on about this high line stuff as if we play like we did against Chelsea every week. I don't think we've a) played like that in the 3 games since b) conceded a goal that way even if we have played high.

Wish I could be paid like them to talk absolute gonad*s on TV.

He’s only just 21 and he already plays with such maturity. Considering he has only arrived this season to the Premier League and plays to the level that he has then wow. I think that there’s an argument to say that he has been the best left back in the Premier League this season.

Back