• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Harry Kane got us 5th, his goals. The midfield was insignificant in comparison

Yeah he did it all on his own!!!

Last season was the first in a while where we had different players excel at different points of the season allowing us to maintain 5th rather than all pealing and dropping

Eriksen had a big part to play with his goals as did chadli

You Could argue that Lloris kept is in plenty of games to make kanes goals important

Yeah he did it all on his own!!!

Last season was the first in a while where we had different players excel at different points of the season allowing us to maintain 5th rather than all pealing and dropping

Eriksen had a big part to play with his goals as did chadli

You Could argue that Lloris kept is in plenty of games to make kanes goals important

Harry Kane, one of our own and he did it all on his own...........;)

It's the same midfield that got us 5th and a cup final last season.

Yes they did but as alluded to before take away Kane's goals they would've got us to 8/9th. Some will say that's beside the point but I disagree.

Hypothetically, Chelsea, City, United or Arsenal....who do they come in for? Mason? Ali

Do you really? If they want a non-scoring midfielder then yes they probably would.
Erm.... I'm not sure that Bentaleb's role in the team is a goalscoring midfield one to be honest... If we were to purchase a true holding midfielder I think that Bentaleb could be pushed further forward and then we would see a few goals from him, he certainly has the talent.

Erm.... I'm not sure that Bentaleb's role in the team is a goalscoring midfield one to be honest... If we were to purchase a true holding midfielder I think that Bentaleb could be pushed further forward and then we would see a few goals from him, he certainly has the talent.

This season will show one way or the other. I'm not convinced any of our midfielders are all that. If you disagree fair enough let's wait til Saturday.

This season will show one way or the other. I'm not convinced any of our midfielders are all that. If you disagree fair enough let's wait til Saturday.

Why will it? Have we signed a holding midfielder to release bentaleb, has Poch changed his formation from last season? Bentaleb is not in the team to score goals, there's 4/5 players in front of him to do that. If you think that is his role then no wonder you don't rate him and he could play 10 seasons and you wouldn't understand his value.

We can talk all we want but our M/F is our weakest area and we need to do something about it. Poch must see the problem as well because Dier has played there in nearly every game.

Why will it? Have we signed a holding midfielder to release bentaleb, has Poch changed his formation from last season? Bentaleb is not in the team to score goals, there's 4/5 players in front of him to do that. If you think that is his role then no wonder you don't rate him and he could play 10 seasons and you wouldn't understand his value.

Is it his sole role? No. Is it an important part of playing midfield? Yes it is.

He can pass, he can tackle is about it nothing special nothing standout. If you rate him fair enough let's see how he fairs this season.

As I always say I'd like him to succeed - he plays for the club I love - I just don't get the posters who talk him up like one of the best in the EPL.

Is it his sole role? No. Is it an important part of playing midfield? Yes it is.

He can pass, he can tackle is about it nothing special nothing standout. If you rate him fair enough let's see how he fairs this season.

As I always say I'd like him to succeed - he plays for the club I love - I just don't get the posters who talk him up like one of the best in the EPL.

He is certainly of the best midfield prospects. Yes he still makes mistakes but tonight his ball-control and physical command was eye-watering.

We can talk all we want but our M/F is our weakest area and we need to do something about it. Poch must see the problem as well because Dier has played there in nearly every game.

i think he loves Bentaleb and Mason as a partnership and as individuals. They are our first choice, just a feeling tbh.

i think he loves Bentaleb and Mason as a partnership and as individuals. They are our first choice, just a feeling tbh.

You may be right but if that is the case we will be wide open in CM again and our defenders will be run ragged once more.

I'm going to open up a sandwich shop in respect of this future great ..

Deli Ali ..... Boom tish

Back