• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

First time in a long long time i have no worries about agitation for moves and i know as long as levy is in charge the following will happen:

A) We will never sell a player to Chelsea
B) We will never sell a marquee player to Arsenal
C) Both Manchester clubs will have to dig very very deep to get one of our players. (Levy knows your own finances better than yourselves)
D) Them two dirty La Liga teams can negotiate if they want the player bad enough... come with your All of your dirty tax money. The media will have you believe these two are the be all and end all and so Levy gets a chance to show them how to be the most ruthless negotiator in the history of football.

First time in a long long time i have no worries about agitation for moves and i know as long as levy is in charge the following will happen:

C) Both Manchester clubs will have to dig very very deep to get one of our players. (Levy knows your own finances better than yourselves)
D) Them two dirty La Liga teams can negotiate if they want the player bad enough... come with your All of your dirty tax money. The media will have you believe these two are the be all and end all and so Levy gets a chance to show them how to be the most ruthless negotiator in the history of football.

It´s Levy time! Enjoy the ride!

Oh dear, NEVER say NEVER.

Footballers and Chairmen like money and have considerably less loyalty than fans, you shouldn't make blanket statements like that.

Footballers and Chairmen like money and have considerably less loyalty than fans, you shouldn't make blanket statements like that.
This chairman is a fan so when we sell Alli eventually it will be for a world record fee that will pay off the mortgage on the new stadium.

Well, most fans are only loyal to players that perform and make the team better counted at every minutes of every match, the rest can f*ck off. Reading what has been written here and on as the offical facebook page, etc, none of Kane, Eriksen, Alli or Dembele would have been here today.

Back