• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

I'm not sure what he's good at anymore.

Giving away free-kicks!

See that he’s committed the 4th most fouls in the EPL this season, which is good going for an attacker.

1st: Gallagher - 75 fouls
2nd: Gomes - 58 fouls
3rd: Udogie - 51 fouls
=4th: Dacoure, Kulusevski, Paulinha, MacAllister, Yates - 50 fouls

And around double that of our own defensive players.

=61st: Porro and Bissouma with 31 fouls
=91st: Romero and Sarr with 25 fouls

Last edited:
I said this earlier this season but at this point he's been poor for us for considerably longer than he was great (and he was great those first 6 months).

Its concerning because at this point you have to accept that this is his true level.

I said this earlier this season but at this point he's been poor for us for considerably longer than he was great (and he was great those first 6 months).

Its concerning because at this point you have to accept that this is his true level.

Or the system doesn’t suit him.

He is so frustrating to watch, closes down with great passion...but then commits stupid fouls all the time.... Can beat a man but then falls over looking for fouls the rest of the time

I bet in training he looks amazing when he is not fouling teammates as much, and he isn't diving around

Reactions: jrh
First 6 months here he was brilliant, since he's been average at best. Might be time to move him on.
Doesn’t fit in the system at RW and think the money could be spent on bringing someone in who does, if we’re backing Ange. I don’t really rate him as a 10 either.

He's turned into Grealish. Doesn't take his man on anymore and just goes back every time. I would prefer him to at least whip an early cross in than wait and then go back.. otherwise what's he there for. We need a truly skillful wide forward next season, Not sure how easy they are to find but it needs to be someone fearless

He's turned into Grealish. Doesn't take his man on anymore and just goes back every time. I would prefer him to at least whip an early cross in than wait and then go back.. otherwise what's he there for. We need a truly skillful wide forward next season, Not sure how easy they are to find but it needs to be someone fearless
Agreed. It is insane to me that Ange says the wide forwards must immediately cross hard and low... and yet he plays a man who never does that. We might as well try someone else, or an U21 player with strict instructions to whip it across, because Deki never ever will.

Back