• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Defoe caught offside again

What a mess!

article-2153977-136C1166000005DC-149_634x646.jpg

Maybe i just don't like the "pear" shape lady, makes them look overly fat when maybe they are not.

Two photos I want to talk about on that Daily Mail link that has not been posted

Firstly the woman on the right, fook me thats a set she has on her.

article-2153977-136A95DD000005DC-533_634x491.jpg

Secondly, top right... whats Kompany doing there, wasn't he at Wembley!?

article-2153977-136C9B0B000005DC-388_634x873.jpg

Also, what is it with some English women and dark dyed eyebrows and blonde hair? I've just noticed it on a lot of women in your tabloids, so I've been wondering how they find that attractive.

[h=1]Lauren Goodger plays down Jake Livermore kiss[/h]
lg-m_1527087a.jpg
Just a kiss ... Lauren Goodger

By ANGHARAD LLEWELLYN

Published: Today at 16:18

[h=3]LAUREN Goodger isn't set for a WAG lifestyle just yet.[/h]
10 comments

The TOWIE lass has called her kiss with Premiership footballer Jake Livermore "nothing" and even joked that she doesn't think he's "that's good looking".
The reality TV star, who sensationally walked out of the show earlier this year before rejoining after a break, has been partying in Marbella with her co-stars as they filmed scenes for a Spanish special.
And she was pictured leaning in for a kiss with the Tottenham Hotspurs star whilst in the resort.

lg-1_1527091a.jpg
Fun in the sun ... Lauren Goodger
Magic Moments

But the 25-year-old played down the snaps of her smooching the hunk, saying: “It was nothing. I literally said: ‘Hello,’ then he leant down and grabbed my hand and I kissed him on the side of the face, but it looks like more.
“I mean, I wouldn’t be snogging him like that, would I? Me on the floor and him up at the bar! I was talking to a lot of footballers because I know them from home. I’ve made a few new friends too, but there’s nothing in it. I’m just having fun flirting.”
She jokingly added to Closer magazine, out now: “He’s a nice guy, but I don’t think he’s that good looking – he’s all right!”
Lauren, who has recently slimmed down thanks to the Cambridge diet, said of her return to TOWIE: "“Everyone was really lovely when I came back and it made me realise that, at the end of the day, it would have been silly to leave a show that started my career. And it’s still a big show.”

Back