• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Defoe caught offside again

[h=1]Essexy football[/h] [h=2]Lauren Goodger parties with aces
Aaron Lennon and Jermaine Pennant[/h]
TOWIE-MAIN_1521156a.jpg
Party ... Jermaine Pennant, Aaron Lennon and Lauren Goodger
MAGICMOMENTSUK

Published: Today at 12:57

[h=3]LAUREN Goodger looks game for a laugh as she parties with footie aces Jermaine Pennant and Aaron Lennon.[/h]

The TOWIE star was chatting with the Stoke and Tottenham players as they relaxed at the Buddha Bar in Marbella, Spain.
And she looked to be enjoying herself, pouting as she talked with the hunky pair - and even flirtatiously putting her finger to Jermaine's face.
She later pulled an odd pose, squatting down in the street while looking unsteady on her high heels.
But it looked like Lauren's recent diet plans have paid off, as she looked enviably trim in her black one-piece swimsuit.
Even her pal Frankie Essex wasn't able to resist, cheekily copping a feel of Lauren's bum while her back was turned.

TOWIE-EMBEDC_1521161a.jpg
Flirty ... Jermaine Pennant, Aaron Lennon and Lauren Goodger
MAGICMOMENTSUK

Lauren had earlier tweeted: "Tipsy on way out with the girls," along with a picture of herself looking a little the worse for wear.

She has spent months trying to shift a few pounds, after seeing pics of herself in a bikini in Miami and dubbing them "horrific".

TOWIE-EMBED_1521157a.jpg
Marbs holiday ... Jermaine Pennant and Lauren Goodger

My lord, you get paid tens of thousand pounds a week and you go to fudging Marbella to hang out with fat sluts like that.....christ some of these boys just aint got a clue.

Maybe Jewish "dudes" love that brick but black "dudes" certainly don't in general.

Not sure where Jewish dudes came into this, unless I'm missing something earlier in this thread, but here in the US, and especially in NYC, black men absolutely love thick white women. It's not a secret, and they'll tell you proudly.

Maybe but not "fat and heinnous ones". That's more for the Jewish "dudes".

It's clear that I've offended you, so I apologize. The heinous comment was out of line, and silly to say. But black men, at least in my country, love thick women. There's nothing wrong with that. To each his own.

Not sure where Jewish dudes came into this, unless I'm missing something earlier in this thread, but here in the US, and especially in NYC, black men absolutely love thick white women. It's not a secret, and they'll tell you proudly.

Thick white girls yes but not "fat and heinnous" ones that you claimed before. Two totally separate things.

Thick white girls yes but not "fat and heinnous" ones that you claimed before. Two totally separate things.

I apologized for the heinous, was more directed at the girl in the photos above, shouldn't have generalized like that. And to me, thick=chunky=questionably fat. Not apologizing for that one.

Back