• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

^ he has quick feet !

ade and capoue there too looking relaxed and enjoying themselves, no sign of any tension etc.

Could do a job on the right wing. Imagine the opposition left back coming up against 2 of the fastest players in world football.

We have that now. Walker and Townsend or Walker and Lennon. I want to see him get a bunch of U-21 games but a loan to a Championship club to get him used to the physical side would be good. The one thing i not is that the US players take a little less time to adapt to the prem. Maybe because the MLS is quite a fast league and fairly physical and so is closer to the Premier league.

Yeah, I've yet to see any evidence of this pace. Just as mythical as Defoe's.

Defoe had a good burst of acceleration, not outright pace, but enough to get that bit of distance needed. Townsend hasn't got that, he's not slow but he's not a speed merchant.

I think the injury has taken a few yards of pace off Townsend. I remember him being a bit faster but I could be wrong about that.

According to ESPN, Tottenham Hotspur right-back DeAndre Yedlin has been called up for the USA’s international friendly against Chile next week.

Could do a job on the right wing. Imagine the opposition left back coming up against 2 of the fastest players in world football.

Therein lies the rub, we should not be playing players that "Could do a job on the right wing", we need a player than has the potential to excel in that position.

Yedlin will join up with Jurgen Klinsmann's team for their fixture against Chile in Rancagua on Wednesday, January 28.

He will remain with the States as they play a further match against Panama in California on Sunday, February 8.

Guess we won't see him play for us for quite some time.

Yedlin will join up with Jurgen Klinsmann's team for their fixture against Chile in Rancagua on Wednesday, January 28.

He will remain with the States as they play a further match against Panama in California on Sunday, February 8.

Guess we won't see him play for us for quite some time.

Well if he cant get on the bench in an Fa Cup game he's not gonna be used for the rest of the season anyway.

B9AokTzIAAAGOaG.png

Back