• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

Fortunately the video does start after Yedlin spoons the ball up in the air to gift the opposition the counter.

Fortunately the video does start after Yedlin spoons the ball up in the air to gift the opposition the counter.

Lol really? Haha!

I just thought if we'd known we was getting someone who could do that, we could've kept Dawson!

Not really excited by this signing. Just like certain countries, American players seldom do well in the PL, apart from a few goalkeepers. Despite scoring a few important goals for us, Dempsey was largely disappointing.

Not really excited by this signing. Just like certain countries, American players seldom do well in the PL, apart from a few goalkeepers. Despite scoring a few important goals for us, Dempsey was largely disappointing.
I think you're being a bit blinkered if you think Dempsey wasn't a success in the Pl.

Dempsey was excellent for Fulham and also pretty good for us, he scored 12 goals for us that season under AVB - which is a pretty good return for somebody who wasn't playing as the centre forward.

tim howard, donovan, friedel, guzan, keller, mc bride... i thought they hit the ground running and often wondered why we didn't get them first

tim howard, donovan, friedel, guzan, keller, mc bride... i thought they hit the ground running and often wondered why we didn't get them first

In the summer of 2003 ManU got a work permit for Tim Howard, despite having barely featured for the US national team (twice in 2002, a total of 7 in all of 2003), we were denied one for 17 times capped Bobby Convey due to a lack of appearances for the senior national team.

Dempsey was excellent for Fulham and also pretty good for us, he scored 12 goals for us that season under AVB - which is a pretty good return for somebody who wasn't playing as the centre forward.

He did score 7 league goals. But really expected much more from Dempsey. Afterall, he scored 17 league goals for Fulham before joining us. Too bad we didn't keep him for 1 more year to give him more chance to prove his worth.

He did score 7 league goals. But really expected much more from Dempsey. Afterall, he scored 17 league goals for Fulham before joining us. Too bad we didn't keep him for 1 more year to give him more chance to prove his worth.

In his defense he wasn't a regular starter for us either. i think we really missed him last season

Back