• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Here's the thing with Aurier: if Poch wants to be a truly top notch coach, he needs to be able to manage "difficult" players. It's easy to manage a bunch of nice guys. The question is how do you also integrate the one or two top class players who have a bit of an iffy personality without disrupting squad harmony. So if we bring in Aurier and Keita Balde and Poch manages to get them singing from the same sheet of music, then I think we will truly be a force to be reckoned with.
unless poch can win things without "difficult players" that would really mean he is a top top coach

unless poch can win things without "difficult players" that would really mean he is a top top coach
It would, no doubt. But look at what finding the perfect personality, in addition to the footballing skills, is doing to us. It significantly narrows down the pool of players we can go after. And I'm not saying we should go after any lazy fudge, but our Venn diagram must look very very tiny if you factor in all our parameters. Having a coach that can manage different personalities significantly expands our pool and allows us to build a stronger team.

Now about those salaries...

Watched more videos. He is truly in need of positioning schooling. Will not be first team for a while.

I noticed this, but luckily he shows good recovery. I don't really have any concerns you only have to look at how Rose and Walkers defensive game improved under the guidance of Poch, they were both suspect in that area.

Rudiger looked really good to me in pressing our players early. That's part of the the Italian chain link defence style isn't it? One player moves the rest move up to close ranks

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Rudiger looked really good to me in pressing our players early. That's part of the the Italian chain link defence style isn't it? One player moves the rest move up to close ranks

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

I thought he was terrible looked all over the place and looked like he would pick up a fair few red cards throughout the season. May grow into the season as I know it was his first.

I noticed this, but luckily he shows good recovery. I don't really have any concerns you only have to look at how Rose and Walkers defensive game improved under the guidance of Poch, they were both suspect in that area.

This, and he has also just turned 21 so he has plenty of time to improve.

Basic ingredients are present. Now he needs to given time to settle, adapt and learn.
He has all the tools and great teachers.

Walker replacement like for like?

Back