• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I've got a strong suspicion that he considers himself above the level of any of the clubs that will be in for him.

Generally agree that he wont get a top 6 team coming in for him, but I wonder whether he'd go to someone like Leeds - northern club and might suit his ego as he'd be able to view himself as the big man in the club. might be more likely than a move to a mid-table team like Burnley

Not sure If it was on TV but when Lo Celso shot rose was jumping around on the sidelines like a mad man though we had scored
The guy gives a brick (I’ve met him a few times) but he looked really out of shape today

Not sure If it was on TV but when Lo Celso shot rose was jumping around on the sidelines like a mad man though we had scored
The guy gives a brick (I’ve met him a few times) but he looked really out of shape today

I agree, but he wont be signing a new contract so I'd like to see him, Eriksen and Jan V moved on asap so that we as a club can move on

Someone who cared that much would have kept himself trimmer when he wasn't playing, Shirley

Back