• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

A year or so ago he was wanted by both City and United, then in the summer it was Watford. I wonder what kind of teams would fancy him this January? I bet a side comes in for him with the belief they are getting a marquee signing, rather than really knowing his true form over the last year or so

They still think highly of him in Sunderland.... League One beckons!

Ticks all the boxes. Biggish club, based up north, playing at Rose's current level, they know each other so (given his descent into obscurity) they are one of the few clubs who won't have to Google him to find out who he is.

Well I bet nobody saw this one coming:

Tottenham Hotspur boss Jose Mourinho is willing to listen to offers for Danny Rose in January, according to the Telegraph.

Rose has found game time at Tottenham difficult since Mourinho took charge, with Ben Davies and Jan Vertonghen both used at left-back ahead of him.

Spurs are now planning to clear out some of their fringe players in January, and Rose is on the list of players who are reportedly available.

Drop him from the squad completely if need be.

Suggesting Mourinho's not yet the club CEO? Fúck me, the rat, get him up against the wall.

Some of you lot have clearly missed your calling.

A journo has asked a question about Mourinho being the manager. That was the context. Rose then needlessly shot back by removing the context and applying a literal meaning to the question in order to pursue a personal agenda. The fact he's done it with a journo also shows he wants to make his point to as wide an audience as possible.

Either that or he's an idiot because all the nonsense he's spouted in recent years has been heavily reported so there's only one way a quote like that will be reported.

A journo has asked a question about Mourinho being the manager. That was the context. Rose then needlessly shot back by removing the context and applying a literal meaning to the question in order to pursue a personal agenda. The fact he's done it with a journo also shows he wants to make his point to as wide an audience as possible.

Either that or he's an idiot because all the nonsense he's spouted in recent years has been heavily reported so there's only one way a quote like that will be reported.

I haven't got an issue with anything he's said myself.

Back