• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

That bald fool doesn't have a clue how to run a football club.

Its been proven, proven and proven time and time again.

Welcome to the forum @Lamelad .

It's been proven, proven and proven time and again that unsubstantiated posts don't really register much of a discussion. Look forward to seeing your proof.

But you seem to have plenty for Levy strangely enough.

Affinity? Nah. Supportive of the way he runs the club? Definitely.

I just don't see anyone doing a better job overall without a bottomless pit of money. Our limited resources means we have to make compromises.

My point is that you do need to have the conversations in order to be in anyway successful. Chel53a weren't and they were not successful.

I can't imagine Levy having peaceful discussions with anyone high up at Chelsea.

Anyway back to Spurs and Berahino, I'm not that upset we didn't sign him, but why not line up other targets? It smacks to me of paying lip service to the fans, oh well we tried but the other club were unreasonable.

I'm fine with people backing Levy, but I can't see why some can't just admit sometimes that he makes the odd mistake.

Are you his cousin or something? Some idiots have to wake up and stop licking Levy.

Seriously, we have one striker, no wins and adebayor is still here, whats the excuse now?

What next? We sell all goalkeepers because Chadli has long enough arms to play in goal?

I do think that if we had signed Son today then the view would have been quite a lot different..

Did Levy screw up, im not sure the fact we didnt go chasing all over Europe buying anybody we could (or austin) says that we either got the situation wrong OR everyone was in agreement that berahino was the only player we had a chance of getting that fit the profile.

Anyway back to Spurs and Berahino, I'm not that upset we didn't sign him, but why not line up other targets? It smacks to me of paying lip service to the fans, oh well we tried but the other club were unreasonable.

We did have other targets we bid for Martial and Ings earlier in the summer. Maybe there were not other strikers available that our manager wanted.

I just hacked @Gazzasrightboot and this is his wallpaper on his computer

15i59ac.jpg

I mean come on... do you need more evidence!! :(

:p:cool:

Are you his cousin or something? Some idiots have to wake up and stop licking Levy.

Seriously, we have one striker, no wins and adebayor is still here, whats the excuse now?

What next? We sell all goalkeepers because Chadli has long enough arms to play in goal?

There is no need to insult other posters @Lamelad

Affinity? Nah. Supportive of the way he runs the club? Definitely.

I just don't see anyone doing a better job overall without a bottomless pit of money. Our limited resources means we have to make compromises.

Levy no question has been good for the club but sometimes like this window I feel mistakes are made and previous windows.

We clearly don't know what goes on at board level but it's a shame we have been left short by leaving it late in the window

He's taken us to where we should be, but he hasn't performed any miracles.

Which club of our size has made more progress over the last ten years? Has any club in the Premier League era made and sustained the kind of progress that we have seen without spending excessively?

Well I think you are insulting a lot of fans trying to sell them Levy's products and dodgy tactics. And that has been the case for years.

Especially Jordinho.

I can't imagine Levy having peaceful discussions with anyone high up at Chel53a.

I'm fine with people backing Levy, but I can't see why some can't just admit sometimes that he makes the odd mistake.

Funnily enough I can, but neither of us will be able to prove it so let's agree to disagree! ;)

I can't imagine Levy having peaceful discussions with anyone high up at Chel53a.

Poor lip service going after a player I don't want. If we'd signed Berahino for 25 million I'd be unhappy.

It's not about not admitting he makes mistakes. He probably makes a fair few, but they don't bother me enough to rant about them. It's the constant sniping at everything involving this club and how everything is his fault that sees some try to offer a different view and a add some logical reasoning.

Back