• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Thing that always makes me laugh is when fans say he should be sacked.... he owns the club and ain’t gonna sack himself (joe lewis is a silent a partner as you could ever get)

I would be amazed if their are many who do want him sacked, maybe a few idiots on T w a tt er and in all honesty they deserve laughing at.

Last edited:
I implicitly trust Levy to do his job, he makes hundreds of decisions every year, some of those decisions will be wrong, some will not be liked, some will be hard but he will get a lot of them right Inc the hard and not liked ones.
And all those decisions add up to where we are now. If you think we should be higher,richer, stronger, more successful than we are and Levy has hindered that through his decisions then it's you that are asking him to be perfect.
At the sharp end, all decision making is about choosing the least worst choice. There's never a perfect option.

And for that reason, people will always be able to claim your decisions are wrong. Invariably, those will be people who are never responsible for that kind of decision.

best feckin chairman ever...
a4MeP6.gif

At the sharp end, all decision making is about choosing the least worst choice. There's never a perfect option.

And for that reason, people will always be able to claim your decisions are wrong. Invariably, those will be people who are never responsible for that kind of decision.

I've been waiting several years for you to show you're as intelligent as you think you are. All the blinkered Sissoko abuse, the refusal to accept the Bin-Dippers are half decent, the complete abuse of Redknapp whilst defending AVB. But that's a brilliant post. Captured the point perfectly.

I've been waiting several years for you to show you're as intelligent as you think you are. All the blinkered Sissoko abuse, the refusal to accept the Bin-Dippers are half decent, the complete abuse of Redknapp whilst defending AVB. But that's a brilliant post. Captured the point perfectly.
It's just taken you several years to catch up ;)

It’s not a coincidence to me that a lot of posters who hated/didn’t like Redknapp loved AVB and still do and have an almost blind loyalty to him regardless of the results his teams produce.

If a stopped clock can be right twice a day, it' reasonable to expect scara to say something sensible every few months or so.

It’s not a coincidence to me that a lot of posters who hated/didn’t like Redknapp loved AVB and still do and have an almost blind loyalty to him regardless of the results his teams produce.
It's intelligence over instinct. The modern world over 80s football. Meritocracy over the old boy's club.

It makes perfect sense that that creates a divide between fans who like to think and those who like to react.

Back