• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

277 confirmed cases in Norway so far. Minister of defence is quaranteened after being in contact with an infected individual. Hospital workers at several different hospitals are infected. Police officers are quaranteened. The hotel business is struggling and people are laid off. And still this is only starting.

It's getting closer, and I have to admit I find it uncomfortable when I hear of colleagues of friends actually being infected.

I take the tube to work every day, and suspect that's where I'll end up contracting the virus.

Waiting for my rush hour train home tonight, the platform was many times quieter than usual.

Shame the train was still absolutely fudging heaving when it arrived...

So TFL are cleaned the tube - surely this will just attract people to see what a clean tube looks like?

The tube is Chichs sex dungeon

hmoe_alone_screaming.gif

It's an interesting question. If you quarantine, you would expect to see that happen.
But at what point do you unquaranteen? Because even if you have a couple of cases around surely it will just start from scratch again?
Maybe it needs to start as mass quarantine then become regionalised.

It also buys time for the boffins. A year from now (maximum) no one will worry about getting this - certainly no more so than the normal flu.

I’m old enough to remember when AIDS was going to kill us all.

It's an interesting question. If you quarantine, you would expect to see that happen.
But at what point do you unquaranteen? Because even if you have a couple of cases around surely it will just start from scratch again?

South Korea has had very extensive testing, self isolation for the infected, public health campaigns and an injection of cash into health care. No travel bans or anything like that.

Maybe we should quarantine the North and then......

I've got nothing else.

Back