• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Pleased you're okay! Have to be patient, 'cus the pun, and rest up. You'll be back on the custard in no time. How were NHS meals compared to Chinese hospital ones?

Did not eat when I was in there. Just had a boiled egg with soldiers and I'm belching like I had a 5 course dinner. Got no appetite whatsoever.

Delivery driver just dropped off some strawberry plants we ordered some time ago. So I shall direct the under gardeners (wife and son) on planting while I sit in my chair with my blanket like an old southern belle.

Looking at the south downs the is no place I would rather be on a sunny spring day with the green of the hills. I love it.

Your perception of the left is just a series of memes . :)

That's true but every dog has it's day. The white patriarchy that has dominated US politics forever really is now not the majority demographic. And they've seen the change coming for decades out and have tilted the board to remain in power as long as possible. In my opinion, what we are seeing now is the death rattle but maybe they'll manage to go full mafia state before the election.

I would worry if the economy struggles because of all this, who trump would blame. Can see tension between China and America coming and Americans voting for their 'tough' president again.

Totally weirded out but not sure why. I'm OK health wise thankfully.
Me and the Boss (The Mrs, shes my rock) are well.
Katie my daughter is improving and all the rest of the gang are currently well (touching wood).
Glad you are on the mend.
How old is your daughter Stephen?

Be interesting to see what my step-daughters dad does, hope the massive clam of a man gets caught out
He is a self-employed roofer who apparently has only earn't £12k a year for the past 3 years thus meaning his child payments are a massive £18 a week
We know for a fact he earns a minimum of £1k a week without extra work which he does
Be funny when he suddenly asks the Govt for 80% of his £50k + wages

We'll find out today what the nature of the measures are, and a lot of effort will then be put in by some to locating the loopholes.

Currently fearing brick is about to hit the fan here.

Have had bad belly aches for about a week and a half, and yesterday I started feeling dizzy and feverish. At times it feels harder to breathe than normal, but it's ok for now. No cough or other symptoms, appetite is normal, but I've had a constant feeling of exhaustion since yesterday.

If this is as bad as it gets, I won't complain. I'm youngish (42) and relatively healthy, so I'll probably be fine, but I do worry things will get worse - and of course I've read too many horror stories about the virus.

It's all quite surrealistic, really.

Currently fearing brick is about to hit the fan here.

Have had bad belly aches for about a week and a half, and yesterday I started feeling dizzy and feverish. At times it feels harder to breathe than normal, but it's ok for now. No cough or other symptoms, appetite is normal, but I've had a constant feeling of exhaustion since yesterday.

If this is as bad as it gets, I won't complain. I'm youngish (42) and relatively healthy, so I'll probably be fine, but I do worry things will get worse - and of course I've read too many horror stories about the virus.

It's all quite surrealistic, really.

Take paracetamol every 4 hours. If it gets worse go straight for medical assistance.

Your in my thoughts mate.

Back