• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Condiments...

He ain't wrong, let's see a starting eleven and the bench.

First names on the team sheet obviously pick themselves. Salt, mustard, vinegar, pepper, red, brown, they're shoe ins. Then you've got Encona, Branston Pickle, Haywards Piccalilli, they're probables, after that you have mayo, and salad cream making up the numbers along with horseradish, cranberry, apple, mint, seafood, sweet chilli and peri-peri on the bench.

Obviously it's a game of opinions and maybe I haven't thought all this through but I reckon with another few tasty additions to make it up to a squad of twenty five there's enough there to mix it up and never suffer a bland baked potato ever again.

41.jpg

Should only be brought on off the bench when you want a bit of fire power.

Yeah youre going into dips now. Youre takin the tinkle.

Youre gonna end up talkin about food next. dont fudgein dare

Apparently all the negative publicity surrounding the Greek economy has had a profound affect on their international exports of Taramasalata and Humous pushing their economy into even further negative growth, experts are predicting a double dip recession.

Yeah youre going into dips now. Youre takin the tinkle.

Youre gonna end up talkin about food next. dont fudgein dare

Raita is deffo a condiment (well, i dip chips in it!)

BBQ sauce has been cruelly overlooked in this thread so far

Raita is deffo a condiment (well, i dip chips in it!)

BBQ sauce has been cruelly overlooked in this thread so far

Never got into it meself, love BBQs, love sauce, hate BBQ sauce. Oi, Keith Grahame, take your Reggae Reggae Sauce and shove it up your Gary.

When I go to McDonalds I always get BBQ sauce, its the default sauce over there. Its funny cos I hate mcDonalds ketchip but love it anywhere else.

Anyways BBQ sauce is slightly overrated, im more into Jack Daniels sauce for example that is nice. Or sticky spare rib sauce, its not the only thing that gets my hands sticky at the sight of a BBQ.

Jack Daniels sauce is fantastic, better than the Guiness version.

I love condiments but I think it all depends what food you are eating as to which condiment you use. If I had battered fish, there's no way that I could cover it in ketchup or brown sauce, I'd have to think about using mayo if anything.

I see a theme here. You eat alot of chips and you seem to dip them into anything you can find.

i was about to defend my chip consumption level (which is actually quite small!!) and explain my use of chips to define a good condiment - the chip-condiment effectiveness ratio, if you will

but then i got thinking about the best sauce i have ever had on chips and started drooling

Chipsy King, Amsterdam - PEANUT AND CHEESE SAUCE'S, mixed =P~

Tony Moscone's chippy in Bray, Eire used to ask you what flavour chips you wanted back in the sixties and early seventies, once you made your decision they'd shake the appropriate crisp flavouring onto your chips, how cool was that? And no, salt & vinegar wasn't the only option.

Tony Moscone's chippy in Bray, Eire used to ask you what flavour chips you wanted back in the sixties and early seventies, once you made your decision they'd shake the appropriate crisp flavouring onto your chips, how cool was that? And no, salt & vinegar wasn't the only option.

Way before my time - showing your age now Gordi

...not sure if it's been scouted earlier in the thread, but I have to tell you, that Danish superstar remoulade off the bench can be quite the delight when it comes to a bit of slightly different, yet smooth and creamy condimenting...and I would be prepared to argue the merits of giving 1000 Island a chance for a bit of condimenting, I agree, unorthadox and I will stand up to charges which accuse me of trying to mess the formation up by putting square pegs in round holes...

Daves ghost pepper insanity sauce ( just a few drops ) mixed in with franks extra red hot sauce is the king of all hot wing sauces.
I have that at least once a week.
Seriously though, a few drops, its ridiculously powerful ( imagine licking the sun and you'd be close )

just getting into all this love a honey and mustard dressing, ketchup on my sausage sandwich.

an ex used to cover her sunday roast dinner in brown sauce, i didnt agree with that.

Back