• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Condiments...

048558.jpg

And don't forget, Cranberry Sauce is for life-not just for Christmas.

Slightly off topic DHSF

But if you like your food

Try Tesco's finest triple chocolate cookies

019742.jpg

OMG. I brick you not, these are the SEX.

Easily in my top 3 favourite things to eat (and I eat A LOT of food)

Yeah I do like em. love em. You should try the triple chocolate cookies - but theyre dark chocolate ones.

I do like Tescos finest selection. i know Sheikh dissed Tescos but their finest selection is really fine. Its the finest.

Anyways still - get the fudge out. You dissed my thread.

Brown Sauce is great, but it has to be HP or failing that Daddies - hate it when you go to a cafe and they have some horrible no name brown sauce, yuk

Good luck Roy, that was a great post you made the other day, inspirational I'd say.
Thumbsup.jpg

Yeah well plenty more of that today too. There's more to life than being bitter especially about things out of your control and I see that now.

fudgein mod wanna be - where the hell is the condiments thread?

This is the OFFICIAL condiments thread

where the fudge are the stars then? brick OCT

Ranch is amazing (although hard to find in the UK)

also, Franks Red Hot Sauce (its not that hot) is lovely, especially mixed into Humous and used to dip chips in - hmm, have i just muddies the water between condiment and dip? :-k

also, Franks Red Hot Sauce (its not that hot) is lovely, especially mixed into Humous and used to dip chips in - hmm, have i just muddies the water between condiment and dip? :-k

You aint muddied the water - but youre hijacking my thread. Get the fudge out.

He ain't wrong, let's see a starting eleven and the bench.

First names on the team sheet obviously pick themselves. Salt, mustard, vinegar, pepper, red, brown, they're shoe ins. Then you've got Encona, Branston Pickle, Haywards Piccalilli, they're probables, after that you have mayo, and salad cream making up the numbers along with horseradish, cranberry, apple, mint, seafood, sweet chilli and peri-peri on the bench.

Obviously it's a game of opinions and maybe I haven't thought all this through but I reckon with another few tasty additions to make it up to a squad of twenty five there's enough there to mix it up and never suffer a bland baked potato ever again.

Last edited:
He ain't wrong, let's see a starting eleven and the bench.

First names on the team sheet obviously pick themselves. Salt, mustard, vinegar, pepper, red, brown, they're shoe ins. Then you've got Encona, Branston Pickle, Haywards Piccalilli, they're probables, after that you have mayo, and salad cream making up the numbers along with horseradish, cranberry, apple, mint, seafood, sweet chilli and peri-peri on the bench.

Obviously it's a game of opinions and maybe I haven't thought all this through but I reckon with another few tasty additions to make it up to a squad of twenty five there's enough there to mix it up and never suffer a bland baked potato ever again.

Tabasco is up there for the firepower tho. Ketchup has to be there as you cant do without the experience. Mayo is a bit pansy tho although I do like it - the jenas of condiments.

Mayo, what does it do? :)

And American mustard has to be the David Bentley of condiments.

Last edited:
:lol: where we do we stand on spreads? need to define when a condiment is not a condiment

Raita is lovely

Yeah youre going into dips now. Youre takin the tinkle.

Youre gonna end up talkin about food next. dont fudgein dare

Back